August 21, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lash Treatments - L'Oreal - Concentrated Lash Boosting Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few years now! What I've noticed from using this is that I have many more rows of lashes. Economical, easy to find, & effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Asalinas03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Starting to use for the first time. My lashes are pretty thin and not very dark. I will follow up in two weeks

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by kikiann88

I used this after having semi-permanent 'hollywood' lashes applied and they ruined my natural lashes - So wouldnt advise them either.

I used it for a number of weeks along with wearing false daily glue on's as i had hardly any left and I was surprised that within about 1.5 weeks i didnt have to wear the false lashes nemore and was able to curl and apply mascara. It made my lashes thicker and slightly longer than they were before and therefore Is one of my beauty must haves.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am surprised and pleased to say this stuff actually works. Is it miraculous? No. Do I have longer, fuller lashes in the 3-4 weeks I've been using this stuff? Definitely. My lashes are very sparse, and on the short side, and I definitely see a difference. It's most noticeable when I curl my lashes, I can see that I have more to curl. ;) I only use this at night, as it leaves a film over my lid and lashes that I wouldn't want there in the day. It's on the goopy side for sure. I find it very easy to apply with the curved wand. I still have a ton left after a month's time, and I will continue to use this. I found the best deal at Kroger, surprisingly enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by mzjade22

For 14$, you should not expect miracles. Like others have said, I dont really think my lashes are growing exponentially, it just seems like they are because they are way stronger and healthier. I really like this serum, it delivers and its cheaper than things like latisse. The only gripe I have is why couldnt they just make this with a normal mascara spoolie? Also, I would only recommend using this at night. The packaging claims you can wear it under mascara, but once it dries, you get this weird spider web type clumping. Just put it on before you go to bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by violet616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad serum--I like it better than Wet 'N Wild's. It definitely seems to help my lashes stay stronger and appear fuller. I wouldn't expect miracles from a $6 buck serum, but I will definitely keep using it for that little extra "oomph" it provides.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've been using this lash boosting serum for a little over a month now. What I've noticed is that it does not miraculously make your lashes grow. It's more of a conditioner to help your lashes stay strong so you have less lash fallout, which is why it makes it APPEAR that you have more lashes, but in reality it's because less lashes are falling out so it looks like you have more. Realisticly, drugstores like walmart, target, & walgreens (where this product is sold at) wouldn't be allowed to sell products that you would need a special prescription for....like latisse. So in that sense, this by no means compares to what latisse would do. If your looking for actual lash growth, you will need something like latisse, because honestly this product doesn't quite do that. But as a lash conditioner, this product is great:)

**UPDATE:** If you're looking for an even better lash serum, try Dior's Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. It's expensive, but it blows all other eyelash serums out of the water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is by far the best lash growth serum!
its been a week and i can see small result to it! i previously used 2 growth serum, one of them is mavala, compare to that, loreals one is soo much better, my bottom lash are growing (how i notice it? i kept an eye on a particular area and i can see more lash are growing) and i can see that the lsh is somewhat curled a little and longer too. going to update probably a month from now :D

UPDATE!! its been almost 2 or months now ive been using this and yes i ddooo see changes, my bottom lash are longer and my upper lash are thicker! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great simple product that helps keep lashes healthy and does grow them out a bit to better potential. There isnt a miracle product for lashes in my opinion as it's just another think like eye creams advertising to magically make you look 20 years younger if you pay insane for them you know lol. There are tons of more itnense lash treatments on the market that cost an arm and a leg which I never would have tried as Im always been pretty lucky to have naturally long lashes however always wishes they were a bit fuller so I wouldn't have to pile on the mascara for volume. This lash serum is not only cheap but safe and gentle which is a huge concern everyone should have putting anything near your eyeball/sensitive eye area. It's no miracle product and cant say what it would do for someone whose lashes that need a lot more help but I think it is worth anyone trying as when I remember I use this nightly after washing my face and before going to bed. Simply conditions and if I do use it every single night for a few weeks add to giving my lashes a tad bit more volume, health, and flutter. Unfortunately doesnt prevent some stray lashes from growin in or in an odd direction which is the only annoying thing I have found lol. I also adore the application wand as it applies a great amount of product unlike most lash products that have driven me insane with mascara type bristle wands/brushes that all the product gets stuck in or wasting it being left behind in the opening of the tube. Highly recommend! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by vchik

This serum really works. From what I understand only Latisse will grow more and thicker lashes, all other products on the market merely make your lashes stronger so they don't fall out as quickly. So for about $5 a month, my lashes don't fall out as quickly, thus they grow noticably longer. So much so, that my droopy eyelids aren't as noticable and I look more fresh-eyed every day. My lashes are longer, not neccesarily thicker, but heck, I'm very pleased for the price. I put this on my lashes every night after I wash off my makeup.
Try it and give it about six weeks, I think you'll be pleased with the results. I will buy this serum again...and again...and again.