Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/23/2015 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My best friend brought me this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I use it almost every day and I get so many compliments on my eye makeup when I'm wearing it. I use all of the colours apart from gunmetal, its a bit too grey for me.
The colours in this palette are beautiful and all really versatile. My personal favourites are smog, half baked, virgin, creep, darkhorse, sidecar and sin.
I prefer the more shimmery colours rather than the glitters as I find some fall out happens with the glitter shadows.
In the UK, this palette retails for 39 which I think for the quality, is very reasonable. The brush that comes with the palette is also really lovely.
I have very oily eyelids so I wear the primer potion and a cream eye shadow underneath as these help the product last, as well as really making the colour pop.
I've already decided that when I hit pan on any of the eye shadows, I'm going to buy a new one as a back up, just so I know I won't have to be without it (lol).
Definitely worth the money!

on 7/18/2015 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! 12 nude shades. Matte and shimmer to create an amazing combination of looks. The powders are well pigmented and easily blendable and feel silky to apply.
The added brush in the palette is a bonus too and it's good for applying, blending and smudging.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the velvety palette. I find it gets grubby easily.I'd rather it be metal like the Naked 2 or 3, but that's just aesthetics really. It doesn't affect the product at all.

There's a reason this product is popular: it's simply because it is THAT good.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i Love all the colors in this eye shadow pallet , it goes with every thing i wear , you can smokey eye and you can make it look natural , bought all 3 of them .

on 7/8/2015 7:42:00 PM

My favorite high end palette! When I worked at a hotel cleaning rooms, this was the palette I kept seeing in the guests rooms. I can see why. For someone that loves warm colors, this is perfect. It has a matte transition color (Naked) and a crease color (Buck) a nice highlight color (Virgin or could even use Sin) and then other stand out colors to use on the lid (like Half Baked) or as liner on the bottom lash (like Creep). It is pretty versatile on its own but also pairs well with other palettes since it has most of the basic textures and colors, making it very user friendly. It is good especially for people that are newer to eyeshadow or who like these types of very wearable, every day colors. The shadows wear well with primer even with my oily lids, and while there is fallout while applying the shadows, I don't find that I get fallout throughout the day, which is great. On me they might fade after a number of hours, but they are usually still vibrant, especially when paired with a cream base.

I do wish there was a matte darker color (like there is in the Naked 2) but overall, I think they have the right amount of matte shades to shimmer shades.

I could do without the velvet plush on the outside, since it attracts powder and dust, but I prefer this packaging to the tins of the other Naked palettes, since I find the cardboard more sturdy. The brush that comes along with it is okay - I don't often use the fluffy side, but the narrow side I use to apply colorpop shadows.

Overall, I would say this palette is for someone who likes warm, shimmery colors, or someone that wants a wearable palette.

on 6/18/2015 2:03:00 PM

The color is very pigmented and it lasts the whole day if used with UD primer. If i dont use UD primer, the color still last the whole day but a little fainted. I like half baked and toasted the most. The rest are awesome too. This is a must have item for my everyday look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great pigment, amazing quality, and awesome selection! This palette has both mattes and shimmers, deep colors and lights, so it versatile and practical! The pigmentation is amazing, and does not smudge or fade throughout the day.

on 6/17/2015 5:48:00 PM

It's a great first palette! A lot of looks to be created with this not only within the palette, but with other eyeshadows. Apart from one of the colours out of the 12, I use all of them quite regularly. However, I didn't like the brush that came with it, the packaging has started to get a little patchy due to the velvet material and the eyeshadows are virtually useless without primer if you have oily lids like I do. For those who take their time to get ready, that's not a problem but if you're in a rush, I'd go for products such as maybellines tattoo studio eyeshadows which don't require primer before using. I loved and still do love this palette - it's the best palette I have but it isn't impossible to find the colours elsewhere (dupes) if you only wanted only a few colours but it's probably more cost effective to just buy the palette.

on 6/11/2015 5:37:00 AM

The colours in this palette are all so wearable, and so durable. Also, the palette lasts forever, I have had it for over a year and I still have every colour left. I couldn't imagine using any other eye shadow!

Love this product , wears very nice and long , no fall out whats so ever

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this pallete! The colors stay with you all day long, and the color is very pigmented. It has lasted me a long long time too! I bought this palette last year sometime, and I still have only used 2/3 of the whole thing. I use every color in the palette, depending on the colors I'm wearing. SO I have found every color useful! It is expensive, but when it lats this long, who really cares? My blog will be up and live soon "Babbling Beauty", and 'll be featuring this amazing palette as well.

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products