Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/3/2015 10:52:00 PM

Worth the hype. I have the first Naked, I got it as a gift. The colors look great with my blue eyes, but I think they would look good with brown as well. There are so many tutorials out there that you can follow, or you can experiment with the colors to make your own look. It has some mattes and many shimmers, I do wish it had more matte shades but that is my only complaint! It works well with the urban decay eyeshadow primer! It's an unstoppable duo.

on 3/2/2015 4:13:00 AM

My fav. Good for yellow undertone skin. Yet only two matte colour. Great fit those who like shimmery shade. Only one to two shape with glitters. I owned other brand neutral colour platte as well like too face, smash box, Bobbie brown and by far this Naked one is the best. They stay put all day, the colour pop and are usable from naked day look to sexy smoky look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its a great palette i like this one the best of the three if i have to pick one of them.
I like the packaging with the card board, i can see that it wil get dirty fast, but i think that its cute and i dont mind thats it cardboard.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palettes, makeup revolution eyehsadows or MUA palettes (or the single eyeshadows for 1 pound. that are AMAZING btw) So for me they are a bit to pricy when i know that i can get a lot of amazing palettes or single eyeshadow for the price of one palette of equal quality.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it.

Its a great versatile palette where you can go very natural or a dark sexy smoked look and all the looks in between. I tink this palette has the most variation in colors of the three palettes.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes there are a lot of good dupes that are in my book just as well pigmentet as the real ones,

on 2/28/2015 3:44:00 AM

About 3 years ago, I knew very little about the proper way of doing my eye makeup and owned very little beauty products. To this day, I use this almost daily and it is still going strong.

Consider these when contemplating on whether on not you should invest in this palette (although I think it's a staple for everyone):

- Do you like sparkly/shiny? There are only 2 completely matte shades in the palette.
- Do warm undertones flatter your skin?
- Do you already own another neutral palette?
- Do you wear eyeshadow often?
- Do you rock a smokey eye on the daily?
- Do you enjoy both natural and dramatic makeup?
- Are you just starting your makeup collection and don't know where to begin?

To me this palette is worth the money because of the texture, great color range of neutrals from light to dark, is versatile for many different looks, and there is a lot of product in there.

My favorite shades with the most dents are Virgin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, and Creep.

on 2/27/2015 3:49:00 PM

I hate to be the voice of dissent among this very popular, much-hyped product, but..some of us have to speak up...;)

I really wanted to love this palette. I held off forever and then finally said what the heck and treated myself. I tried, tried, tried to get this palette to work for me.

But it was just a crumbly mess with major fallout and never really even applied to the eyelids, and when did, often looked patchy, even with using their primer or the Nars primer or various other primers. This palette just did not work for me. Pity, because the shades look so pretty in the pan, and I do love me some neutrals!!

But I ended up returning this, and I really, really dislike doing that.
But I gave it every possible option to work, and it just did not. For the price tag, I better love the thing, and I did not even like this. I also found the packaging to be poor.
For the price tag, I just feel they could have done a better job.

I do not mind paying a higher price when something works well, but this just did not jive with me and was just a hot mess. That said, oddly enough there have been UD singles that I love. Mushroom and Diamond Dog off the top of my head are beaut's. But this palette just was a hot mess for me. Sad.

on 2/23/2015 2:07:00 AM

I don't wear eyeshadow on daily basis, but I like to experiment with it for some special occasions. I always opt for neutral colors to so it would match any lipstick and dresses I have. This palette is definitely what every woman of any skin color must have! It has all neutral colors you will ever need for whatever looks you want, and occasions you will attend. It also has all texture from matte, satin, shimmer to meet your preference. You can create natural nude to bold smokey look. It's very pricey, but you might not look for any other eyeshow palette once you own this, at least for me who's not an eyeshadow fan.

on 2/22/2015 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am certainly late on the NAKED palette, and I regret to have not purchased it before. The eyeshadows feel buttery smooth (even the matte ones are soft). They are pigmented and blend flawlessly. You get an array of shades that range from Virgin (cool pale beige shimmer) to Gunmetal (dark metallic grey shimmer). But Gunmetal isn't the darkest shade, that would be Creep (onyx shimmer with gold sparkle). You get an amazing transition shade, Naked (nude matte) and some amazing crease shades such as Buck (fawn brown matte) and Smog (deep coopery bronze shimmer). The palette comes with a brush (a duel ended brush with one side being a small stiff eyeshadow brush and the other side being fluffier brush).

One downside to the palette overall would be the fallout of certain shades; Darkhorse, Creep and some others are almost too soft that they have some fallout.
Even though I love the NAKED palette, I have a certain hate for one aspect of it; the packaging. The packaging is made out of cardboard-like material and as a magnetic closure. I feel as if you were to bring this on vacation, the palette would open and the shadows would go everywhere. The packaging's exterior is velvet materiel which tends to get extremely dirty.

My favorite shades are Half Baked, Naked, Buck and Sin.
I would recommend the NAKED palette to anyone in need for a good neutral eyeshadow palette.

(The palette costs 64$ in Canada)

on 2/16/2015 12:22:00 AM

This is my first eyeshadow palette ever (drugstore eyeshadow quads don't count lol). I have a long wish list of other eyeshadow palettes I want but I got this one first. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. The eyeshadows are buttery and soft and have great pigmentation!!! :D I recommend using a primer though I find that they last longer that way. One complaint I have though is the shimmer and fallout. I notice sparkles getting on my cheeks if I'm not careful. I do think that there could be more matte shades in this palette to...

on 2/12/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very useful palette. It has an awesome range of light to dark shades, mostly in the bronze range of shades that pretty much every skin tone can wear. My favorite shade is sidecar, which is great blended with other shades or a standalone. This has a lot of shimmer, which people seem to hate but I love it because I dislike mattes. I don't understand why anyone would buy a primarily shimmery palette if they wanted matte shades... and then complain about it. The only complaint I have about this palette is that the eyeshadows tend to crumble and have quite a bit of falllout, as most of Urban Decay's powders do. But all in all, the textures are smooth and pigmented. I love it and recommend.

on 2/11/2015 11:59:00 AM

I love this pallet, its perfect for any eye look! Only down side is the packaging is always gets marked and I hate the feel of it. However the product itself is too good to fault.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED3
PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty