August 21, 2014 | 1921 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - E45 Small Tapered Blending (was SS226)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for those with smaller eyes or crease. Because it is pointed, it may not be as good for blending like SS224. But its great for apply darker shadow on the outer corner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Just started to use Sigma brushes and i really like this one. I was using the MAC white tip blending brush but i like how this one tapers to get in the crease and only the crease. Its small enough to where you can specically direct where you want to blend not make the whole lid look a hot mess. Def a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

Good quality, well priced eyeshadow blending brush. Great for getting into the crease. Sigma offer worldwide shipping.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I love the shape of this brush as it gets deep into my socket; however, the bristles are so extremely scratchy that I can't use it. I much prefer the Sedona Lace EB15 Pointed Crease brush over this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The E45 is a brush that I didnít own yet, so I canít compare this brush to a MAC alternative. The E45 isnít a normal blending brush. Instead, itís narrower and pointier. Itís used for the precise application of color in the crease. I usually do that with the tip of an eyeshadow brush, but the Sigma E45 makes it a whole lot easier. It allows you to work very precisely and it applies the color more intensely. Handy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 More reviews by MandyniX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I own both the 226 & the e45. This brush is everything I wish the 226 would be. It tapers to a point (unlike MY 226), its the perfect size and I love it! I use this every single day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

:D I got the E45 in the mail yesterday and I love this brush!! It's extremely well made, the brush hairs are dense and just works beautifully for crease colors! My eyes are large but I think since the tip is so tapered it would work for someone with smaller eyes too. The only thing I wish it came with was maybe a little case or cover for the brush head, but its just fine all the same. The best part is it's next to free at $9!!! I have NO interest in buying a MAC crease brush for 3x the price, this is its perfect REASONABLY priced counterpart, and you get great quality.. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is so great and unique ! I use it for the crease and I prefer it over a normal pencil brush, cause it's pointed but fluffy,which I like because it does precise work but blends at the same time. It doesn't shed and haven't lost its shape but I use a brush guard so that may be why. I would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My new favorite crease brush. I have very small eyes and I was never able to neatly place color in the crease before this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I actually quiet love my Sigma E45 brush, it does an amazing job with blending eyeshadow along the crease. I can imagine this would work better for people who have more of a prominent eye socket and crease.