November 27, 2014 | 1475 users online

Moisturizers - Soap & Glory - Night in Shining Armour

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say I love this night cream or hate it. It's too thick for my skin and makes my skin feel greasy and oily. If I had dry skin I think it would be a great cream to use that doesn't break me out. With that said, the smell is a little bit weird to me. Not something nice and fragrant, but a little but offensive to my nose. The best I can describe it is it smells a bit like unscented creams but with a sweet kick to it. But nothing sweet like their items with their signature pink fragrance.

The jar it comes in feels very luxurious and looks really cute. It's pink and made of glass. It's seriously heavy and doesn't feel cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I love the packaging of this product. It is SO cute, so girly. I really love that about it. I love the scent too, it's clean smelling. It's very rich though and thick feeling. It is very heavy on my skin. I use it during the night during winter months when my skin is dry. I don't really recommend it for oily skinned people (I am combo and think it is too oily). I also think it breaks me out which really bums me out because it's so cute looking. I will probably eventually get around to using the rest of this up but I would not repurchase since it breaks me out. Too bad too, it's really cute!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Maybe it's just me, but this cream felt too rich for my skin and the fragrance put me off. I gave it to my mum with her dry/mature skin and she loved it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by gracie2801

This has a nice creamy consistency and is nice and rich for my dry skin! The smell however is absolutely vile & is the only thing that I could say negative about it! The packaging is nice & pretty and you get a good amount in the jar. I've been using it every night for 2 weeks and I've barely used any! I wouldn't say I've noticed much difference in the condition of my skin but to be honest I've got good skin & I'm not ageing just yet! But a lovely rich night cream that is a bargain to get on the boots 3 for 2!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Mkuplv86

Best night cream in the univers. It makes my skin feel so moisturizer and firm. The smell is not floraly or powdery or strong but it is so intoxicating.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by smartsassy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this cream after a chemical peel and it calmed down my skin instantly. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Love this moisturizer. I have combination, acne prone skin with a lot of dry flakey patches - this cream is *almost* perfect for my skin. If it was a little bit more moisturizing, it'd be perfect. It is a good texture - not too thick or too thin, and it has almost no scent or fragrance to it. The packaging is very high quality - a nice sparkley duochrome pink heavy glass jar. It's somewhat expensive at $30 for a 1oz jar, but to me, it's worth it since I have such a hard time finding moisturizers that work well with my skin. I bought this at Sephora but right after I bought it, it was discontinued.. So when i need to repurchase I'll have to buy from overseas (which sucks, but whatever).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I can only agree with all the other reviewers: This is a really wonderful nightcream! I was even tempted to use it in the morning too, because it just makes my skin feels so quenched, moisturized, nourished, pampered....without feeling suffocated or irritated. I have really quite sensitive rosacea skin - and this didnīt affect it at all, in the contrary, after application, the skin looked calmer and more even. Will buy again and try other face-products from the brand too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Kukmrk

Best cream ever! I tried so much others, but this is number on. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Abi966

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The first time a bought a soap and glory product it was the instant eye firming gel and I wasn't impressed at all. I didn't buy anything else for a couple of years. Then recently I got this cream (with a free bottle of foam call shower wash which smells and feels divine!) and my opinion was totally reversed! I was worried it would give me the dreaded white bumps (aka milia), but nada on that front. It also smells delightful in a really gentle way, and i'm really sensitive to perfumed cosmetics so this is saying something. Each time I apply I enjoy the smell, along with the soft, luxurious but light texture. It sinks right in straight away and you only need a small amount. The next morning my skin feels soft, plump and looks even toned and fresh. I even find that if I have a spot developing this clears it up overnight. The more I use this the happier I am with it.

This comes in a cute glass jar with a nice weight to it and an iridescent sheen.

Overall I'm mighty happy with it! HG for me all round.