April 17, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Pearl - Sugared Almond

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedgirl55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipstick is just OK. Definitely not one I wear on its own- it looks gorgeous over something else for a little frost- but on its own does nothing to your lip color. I would repurchase as something to make any lipstick a frost.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sugared almond is a shiny pale nude-bronze lipstick.it glides on smoothly,moiturizing,it brings a soft luminous light to the lips! Perfect for summer when tanned! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

Eh. I'm on the fence about this lipstick. I was looking for a neutral color lipstick and saw this color and really liked the shade it showed on the bottom. It is COMPLETELY different on than what I had thought it would be. It's definitely frosty like the other reviews have said. It looks like one of those really cheap lipglosses that are too over the top. It doesn't look very natural at all. I may try to mute it a little but putting another color on top of it. I should have just stuck to revlon as I have many other lipsticks by them that I love.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't know where to start with this color. Its such a waste of money, all you get is frost. Given that I absolutely hate shimmer/frosty lips I hated this. Seriously tired of lipsticks that are beautiful colors, but when applied are basically shimmer. Yuck, just buy a lipgloss, it might even have more color than this. No won't buy again, and returned it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by alee26

Yuck. Nothing but shimmer and frosty finish! Totally regret buying this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by AlMo2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this colour along with 'So Pearly' and 'Champagne Shimmer' and was pleased with all of them.

The colour is not opaque, but adds depth and shimmer to your lips. It is muted enough to wear to work. I find it looks best if you apply lightly over well-moisturized lips (this is not the type to be worn if your lips are dry or flaky) - too thick and it can look dated due to its pigments.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xomex18

this lipstick is really shimmery and i do not like the way that looks at all. hate the pearl collection bc it just makes lips look weird, will not buy again. packaging is cute tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally love this color. I am pretty fair, and have light pink lips so trying to find a "nude" lip never works - I always look ridiculous. This is a beautiful color that I would compare to a light fawn with slight silver shimmer to it. There is no grittiness to it, and it is not so shimmery that it would look silly for a work look - it is not completely opaque so it complements the lipcolor but doesn't completely cover it. Love it and the price! I will be buying backups of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ncsugrl09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lipstick, I was looking for a nudey shimmery lip and this fits the bill. It is very 'pearly' so if you don't like shimmer this isn't the lipstick for you. I'm quite pale with neutral lips and this comes off as a shimmery champagne color with a hint of pink and the prettiest glossy sparkle. I had to use a chapstick underneath though, otherwise my lips look a little 'cracky' from this lipstick on its own. A lip balm takes care of that problem though. Overall, love the color for a muted, nude lip but with a pop of sparkle. Great for smokey eyes or a neutral look overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Glimmery and semi-shimmery. It's not too opaque, gives a glossy look to your lips. Not drying, quite moisturizing for a drugstore lipstick. I have very pigmented lips, and upon application, my lip color changes to a glossy light beige pink with glimmery feel, with light, barely-there shimmers. Be forewarned: If you want a matte or non-shimmery or gleaming lipstick, do not purchase this lipstick.