New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Central Park 216

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/26/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is supposed to be a quick dry. NOT! No matter what products I use with this, my nails are ruined within an hour. I don't usually throw products out, but this is going in the garbage. I have went back to it 3 times, and each time the same thing happens.

on 5/6/2014 1:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a pretty girly colour, especially for a dollar! Definitely needs a few coats tho.

on 5/5/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

One of my favorites. It's a little sheer, so multiple coats are required. This color is perfect for me. It's not too over the top and works great if I want something more neutral. Dries fast, isn't runny or streaky. Stays on well with minimal to no chipping or wearing.

on 8/7/2012 9:50:00 AM

This is my first New York Color purchase. I only polish my toes, and this isn't really a great color for toes, in my opinion. It is quite subtle. It is pretty, and I think for those who polish their fingernails, it would be nice. But it just isn't quite enough color for my toes. The formula is pretty good, I love the quick drying. It lasts a decent amount of time before it starts to chip. For the price, it's a good product. Not sure I would buy this particular color again, but I would try other colors from the line.

Love this nail polish! It's a sheer, pearlescent peach shade. Very subtle but very flattering. It elongates my short nails and complements my skintone. The brush is nice and wide which makes application easy. For $2 you really cannot beat this!!

on 2/10/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This would be a pretty color for a different shade of woman. Central Park is an odd coral/peach shade with a golden shimmer. The formula is quick drying.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this color along with Mulberry street on a whim and couldn't be more pleased! It looks amazing with my skin tone and as and another reviewer said, pops w/o being too loud. It's incredibly sophisticated and quite well pigmented (as are most o the colors in this range). I seriously can't get over the peachy champagne color. I haven't found anything else like it so for now, a def HG product for me. Also, I'm going on day four with only some minor tip-wear. Love it!

on 6/6/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I would describe this color as a frosty light peach with just a hint of pink. It's a great natural color for my pale, warm skintone and perfect for when I want a very neutral polish -- the kind of color that goes with any outfit and is subtle enough to not compete with any other colors. (I would call this nude since it's very similar to my skintone, though I think most people's definition of "nude" would be a color that has more beige/brown than this one.) It is a bit sheer; I used two coats and it was *almost* opaque, next time I'll use three coats. I had no problems applying it, and it dried at about the same speed as any of my other polishes from other brands. With a good top and base coat, it lasts a long time without chipping. Afterwards, the polish came off with nail polish remover much easier than many of my other nail polishes, which was a pleasant surprise!

Overall, I can see how some people would think this color is "boring," but if you're looking for a subtle color on the warm side of neutral, give this one a try! Despite some of the negative reviews below, I was actually quite impressed with the quality for the price -- this is the first NYC polish I've tried.

on 4/18/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Im a really big fan of NYCs Minute Quick Dry polishes, they dry fast, last long, and are pretty pigmented, but this one, is a fail. Its very sheer. 3 coats definitely needed to get the true color. It is a pretty color once you get enough coats of it but its not anything special. If your someone who likes sheer polishes or someone who is just looking for a slight tint on your nails, this would be a good polish for you. I would say however, for 1.99 or in my case, .99, its worth it. :)

on 3/24/2011 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this coral, peachy color. It's a beautiful, sheer, sophisticated shade, which is more coral than I guess nude or pink. It works so great with my skin tone, which is neutral, but can veer towards warm or cool depending on the color. (Some nail polish colors I love end up bringing out the redness in my skin. I don't know if that means the skin on my hands are slightly more cool toned?) I can't attest to how long it lasts on its own because I used it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat, plus I use my hands and nails a lot. So it did chip quickly, but also dried quickly.

Popular Polishes