L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/23/2015 8:43:00 PM

Love it! One of my favorites . Wore it on my wedding day lovely:) and the under eye concealer is lovely also:)

on 5/1/2015 5:01:00 PM

I prefer to use this foundation during the winter months - I have combo/oily skin and if I want to wear it in the summer I usually have to mix it with a matte foundation; you also absolutely need a primer for this if you tend to get oily, especially in the T-zone. I really do enjoy the finish, however this foundation does not really last on my skin. I do recommend it for someone with normal/dry skin, but would I personally repurchase it? Probably not.

on 5/1/2015 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think the texture and finish of this foundation are quite unusual for the price point and it reminds me of Chanel and Dior foundations. Itís definitely worth checking out if you want a soft-focus, slightly glowy finish. I have normal/oily skin and am acne-prone so Iím a bit wary of some of the ingredients but I havenít had any problems with it after about 3 weeks of wearing it most days. Itís a really flattering finish with buildable coverage and I think it has a brightening effect. Most of the days Iíve worn it have been over sun block and Iíve sometimes had to layer more sun block and powder over it during the day. I canít say that I look perfectly fresh at the end of a long day in the heat with multiple layers of sun block and powder over this but I do still have coverage at the end of the day and it doesnít migrate or settle in lines.

This foundation is easy to work with and blend. Iíve applied it with my fingers and with a synthetic brush. It doesnít dry too quickly so I have time to spread it out and it doesnít require buffing. The pump is great!

The shade I have is 143 Soft Ivory which is the lightest one. It has a definite pink undertone. When I first swatched it on my hand, I thought it looked too dark and too pink but Iíve found itís one of those odd formulations that actually looks lighter when itís spread out and some of the pinkness turns in to brighteners somehow. I often have problems with makeup oxidizing darker and warmer on my skin but this is stable once itís blended. It really seems like an advanced formula.

on 5/1/2015 6:40:00 AM

The texture of this foundation is very nice. It comes in very light shades, which is hard to find when you have pale skin. It went on nice, enough coverage and not too thick. Unfortunately, after about an hour, my face felt very tight. A few hours later I looked in the mirror and my skin looked all dried up. It started separating and looked awful. I couldn't wait to get home from work to wash this off my face. I should also mention that I always moisturize my face before applying foundation. For anyone with dry skin, this is not for you.

on 2/3/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me just say I love the pump. You save more product and it's more sanitary. This is a great foundation, it's my new HG along with True Match. It has great coverage considering it's anti-aging since those tend to have lighter coverage since it's meant to prevent settling in fine lines. The consistency is a little bit runny but it covers me imperfections. Large colour selection, no where near True Match but I didn't have a hard time finding my colour. The finish is satin, not dewy, not matte which I assume makes it geared to multiple skin types. Lasting power is good, lasts all day on me. I'm in W5 True Match and I got the exact same colour except the colour is called 151 Natural Beige. Perfect for my yellow undertones. Try this, it's a little more expensive but totally worth it. Hope this helped. :)

My new Holy Grail. Hands down, this is a lovely foundation. I was sucked in by the "Visible Lift" and the satiny finish it gives is just amazing. I also use witch hazel and St. Ives moisturizer twice a day. This gives a great base for the foundation. My old HG was Revlon Colorstay, now I wonder how the heck I ever used it so long. That stuff was like paint on the face whereas this, it just glides on and makes you look like you have great skin. The End. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again and again!

on 11/22/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I have been using this foundation since the weather turned cold. While I am generally not a fan of liquid foundation, or of foundation at all, I like this for several reasons:

1) Coverage for moderate rosacea. I have cheeks that have a tendency to become beet red (along with my chin) and this does a good job of covering it. It's not 100%, but looks pretty decent with only 1 pump for my entire face.
2) Coverage for melasma. I have melasma marks where my face meets my neck--this takes care of the problem.
3) Amount needed to cover. I could put more than one pump on, but, as I said, I am not a fan of foundation--using a small amount works.
4) Consistency. This seems to have a fairly light consistency, and is quite spreadable. It takes a few seconds to dry (unlike Revlon Colorstay) so you can get the product where you need it most.
5) Formulation. I appreciate the anti-aging products in this formula, although I don't really know if there is enough of anything to make a huge difference.
6) Finish. I love, love, love the satin finish. As a 56 year old woman, it's nice to have youthful skin looking back at you when you use this!
5) Pump. I am not a fan of pouring foundation all over my hand (I'm kind of kutzy that way). The pump allows me to use just a small amount, without waste. Yes, it would be good if the pump were effective all the way to the botom of the container, but I can live with it.
6) Sunscreen. Uses a physical sunscreen, the only type of sunscreen that I am not allergic to.
8) Color. I use creamy natural. Lorealparisusa.com has a nice tool for finding the right shade.
9) Moisture content. Not super moisturzing, which works for both the extremely dry areas of my face (I layer moisture underneath) and oily tzone (no moisture underneath).
10) Application. I haven't tried using a brush or sponge, but it's fine with my fingers. May try it using other methods down the road.

What I don't like:
1) The pump is too short! (See #6 above.)
2) I would love to see a sqeeze tube container for travel.
3) Sinks into pores. This can be effectively remedied with the use of a primer.
4) Not super long-lasting, but use of a primer and setting spray will extend wear significantly.
5) L'Oreal STILL TESTS ON ANIMALS. Get with the program, L'OREAL! (And don't start outsourcing it just to be able to say that you don't test on animals.)
6) I don't know how usable this will be for summer; however I often go simply with tinted moisturizer at that time of year. We'll see.

on 11/7/2014 7:52:00 PM

I missed giving this 5 lippies because it can look a bit heavy. However this is an excellent product otherwise in the anti aging /mature skin cosmetic market. It will make one's complexion look like fine porcelain but it only lasts for 5-6 hours and not much for humidity. Definitely requires the use of a setting powder, which helps it last lo .

on 11/6/2014 6:38:00 PM

Yes I am updating after only a few hours. My app won't let me edit my first. I must say that this has amazing staying power and DOES NOT TRANSFER ! At all! I think I just over exfoliated my skin because even my HG isn't looking to hot.. I think this is serious competition with my revlon colorstay liquid. As I said before , in dehydrated skin it will emphasize the texture and if you don't properly rub it into pores it will accentuate them. Great color selection . Yay pump!

on 10/23/2014 9:11:00 PM

I applied this foundation in the sand beige shade around 7:30 am today, and came back home from work around 4pm. I took a look at my face in the mirror & my face still looked gorgeous & flawless!!!! It actually does blur out fine lines around my mouth area :D which no other foundation has ever done even though they claim they do!!!! This stuff is amazing!!! No oily nose or nothing! I don't know if its supposed to control oil but it did a great job at staying really beautifully matte. This foundation gave me excellent full coverage & was a bit thick which I like but does not feel heavy. May not be for those who like "natural looking" makeup. I do love to cake my face with makeup. Might go natural looking with a sponge. I usually use an NC 35/NC 37 in MAC foundations. I feel this has surpassed all my higher end foundations( LancŰme teint idol, Estťe double wear, Mac Pro long wear & mac studio fix, mufe hd, etc) Got this at a great price at rite aid for 40% off $15.29 plus I had a $2 coupon for loreal!!!