April 17, 2014 | 826 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Regard Effet Duochrome-#61 Vert Dore

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

great pigment, great price, it smudges if you really try to rub it off but if you just brush it softly, it wont get smudged :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hands down Love this E/L....its a Gorgeous Mutant Green that has No Glitter/sparkle..however once applied on my lids it just GLOWS/GLEAMS....IT HAS A METALLIC SHIMMER TO IT & BY FAR 1 OF MY FAV E/L'S......& I HAVE QUITE A FEW!!!! The lasting power is also decent...I've only used it on my lower eyes & it stays put....seems to have some Gold in it....I've had it for about a yr & I have no problem w/sharpening & breakage, it glides on....@ about $13 I purchased a backup & its the only e/l in my collection that I have 2 of....& that says a lot....WOC y'all will LUVVVV this....Brown & Green eyed beauty this will make them pop & glow....also will bring out the Gold/Green in your eyes....this will work for about any skintone & eye color....I get a lot of compliments when wearing this. Why Are You still reading....RUN TO YOUR NEAREST ULTA & PURCHASE......NOW!!!!!