Orly Luxe

4.5

on 7/7/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:
- Really beautiful gold!
- exstremly easy to apply

Cons:
- None.

on 2/12/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Just put this on and I'm in looove. Got it for free at Sally and it's so beautiful. I love golds that are more bronz-y than yellow, and this is the perfect happy medium. Also love the Orly bottles, the grip on the brush is very convenient. Love it!

on 12/29/2012 8:41:00 PM

Just bought the Luxe nail polish last week and love it! I can't wait to show the color off to my friends on New Years. The color has lasted about 6 days with minor chips but a quick nail tip fix makes it look all perfect again. I will definitely purchase this again.

on 8/16/2012 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Orly Luxe is a light reflective metallic gold.
This is a gorgeous metallic gold foil. The formula is pretty good and you only need two coats to get it fully opaque. This polish dries VERY fast and it lasts pretty long, I wore it five days with barely any chipping.

on 12/19/2011 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this nail polish, high reflect gold polish that is mistake proof. Dries fast even with 2 or 3 coats. What else can a girl ask for?!!

on 6/24/2011 2:53:00 AM

My first Orly. Gorgeous gold, opaque, just 1 layer is enough 4 me, looks good on my skin tone :)

on 6/15/2011 10:27:00 PM

I received plenty of compliments on the colour and it really applies like a dream - opaque in two coats. However I was disappointed by the longevity of the product - it started chipping within a day and by the second day I had to remove it. I can only see myself using this for special occasions, for example, to match an outfit.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a light true gold polish with ribbons of silver through it. It looks more acceptable on my skin tone than golds that are super yellow based, but I wouldn't say it compliments my skin tone. I love most golds but they don't love my PPP skin tone back. It's a festive color for around the holidays, sort of reminds me of champagne. Overall, I think I prefer Rage (from the same collection) as a year round metallic gold because the pinkish undertone, but Luxe is still a gorgeous color and I think it would look smashing on warmer skintones. And I'll still wear it cause I love it :)

on 2/21/2011 12:25:00 PM

This is a beautiful color, but tends to wear off very quickly so I have to keep reapplying.

on 12/23/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Just bought this n/p yesterday and I am in love with it! It's my first ORLY n/p purchase and I have to say, I'm very satisfied. The color was opaque in two coats and it's a gorgeous pale metallic gold with micro glitter. Wearing it for the holiday season right now; it feels very festive to me. :) Application was smooth and easy and I really love the grip on the brush handle. I would definitely recommend this n/p and will be purchasing more ORLY polishes in the future.

Popular Polishes