October 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor In Love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This interpretation of Tresor is a breath of fresh air. Nothing heavy or too serious. It is sweet and attractive without baggage... just like love in its beginning stages. It blooms of pure emotion that leaves you smiling on first spritz. Pure joy, excitement, wonder, and hope. It's that moment when you know you have found the love of your life... this fragrance captures that magical moment... in a bottle:) A sophisticated yet forever youthful fruity floral that is wonderful for the romantic at heart... at any age!! Whenever I wear this my fiance always says "ohhhhh, you smell so good!" and always wants to sit/stand/be so close to me. What else can a girl in love ask for? :)

Now the only reason I could not give it 5 stars is that it is that it has very little sillage and seems to not last very long. Hopefully they can make this a bit stronger and I will give this a 5 for sure! Love Lancome frags!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice perfume...has rose,peach,nectarine,pear...smells like roses & peaches to me...love
peach perfumes & body sprays...will be lovely for spring & summer...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smell is very nice, but for some reason if I put it on my neck/chest/torso, it overwhelms me and is nauseating. If I spray lightly on my legs or wrist, it's okay. The regular Tresor does this to me, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by FancyShmancy

This fragrance smelled nice on the paper strip, but is very sweet and I believe, too strong and over-powering. The little black bow on the neck of the bottle looks cute, but no- certainly not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved the smell of this on those little paper strips. The only thing that held me back was the cost. Anytime I was in store, I'd ask for a sample to see if it was really nice enough to justify the price tag. I finally, found a bottle online that was slightly cheaper and was seriously considering purchasing it.

It just so happened that I was again in a mall that evening and decided I wanted to test its longevity. So, for the first time, I asked for the tester to be sprayed on my arm. But within 10 mins, I felt a headache coming on.

I couldn't believe my nose. On me, the scent was ridiculously strong.. nauseatingly so. I got absolutely none of the soft, feminine, gentle breezy notes that I loved. Instead, it was an overpowering mix of alcohol and chemical that got stuck in the back of my throat and made me feel ill any time it wafted up. It didn't help that I just couldn't get over the shock and had to keep sniffing it to check if it *really* was that *bad*??? And it was - every single time.

In vain, I tried rubbing my arms together and do anything that would help it tone down. Nothing helped. Eventually, it seemed to be softening - it would finally take about 2 and a half hours before it morphed into that beautiful, gentle scent. But by then, it was also starting to fade. I guess I'm still on the hunt for a perfume..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

didnt work with my chemistry. smelled great upon application, slightly sweet & powdery but then morphed into just powdery and slightly like..."sweet farts". all day at work i kept asking myself, "did someone fart?" no bueno. lasted unbelievably long on me because it took me almost 2 days so scrub that scent off my wrists. 1 star for the bottle and 1 star for the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by angelcharms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume it's so feminine and sweet and I never get sick of it. Great to wear during the day or evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i never think that i'd love rose fragrance, because in my mind, rose is too feminine for me..

then i bought TIL's miniature, just because of the bottle itself, i expect nothing from the product.. but then i LOVE it!

i gave 4/5 stars because sometimes, in hot days, it's turn into too soapy for me.. i love to wear it at night, it's more intense and less fresh..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by elle81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lovely soft fragrance, hint of peach.I like this one much better then the original Tresore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Alasse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my fav scent for spring and summer. It is subtle, and it's lasting power is very good if you know how to spray it (I can still smell it on my clothes the second day). I mostly smell roses, with something a bit softer and fruitier underneath. That would be the peachy part. To me, it smells of a young woman (not a girl) who refuses to let go of her romantic daydreams. I know it's not the most unique and surprising scent out there, but sometimes it's OK to just dream quietly and live at your own pace :)