November 23, 2014 | 1676 users online

Gels/Soaps - Naked Bodycare - Love Me Naked Rose Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Dangermouse09

I bought a few products in the Naked Bodycare range, and am very impressed with these products. The Rose Shower Gel is lovely, it is a light spicy rose smell, with a fluffy foaming texture, it is a pleasure to use. This is wonderful for my sensitive skin, and it is 97% natural, which is great. I love naked products, the starflower body wash smells amazing, and the orange & honey hand & body lotion is heavenly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using the Naked range of products for some time now, since I decided to make a concious effort to use more natural skincare. All Naked products are 97% natural and do not contain sulphates, parabens or petro chemicals.

I had been using some other Naked body washes when I was given the Rose one as a gift. I had not tried this scent before as I tended to think of rose scents as quite old fahioned and unappealing, but I was very very wrong, I can't get enough of the scent of this body wash! It smells very fresh and sweet, and is very like a turkish delight fragrance. It contains rose, clove and rosehip oil all of which I am assuming gives it its lovely scent (I have added full ingredients in the box above).

The body wash itself is very good, and gives a lovely feathery light lather, which is extremely good considering it is sulphate free. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet soft and feeling moisturised. It leaves a light scent on my skin although this does not last very long. Since using sulphate free products I have noticed my skin is softer and I no longer get little bumps under my skin on my upper arms. I will definitely repurchase this body wash, and am already onto my second bottle.