Naked Bodycare - Love Me Naked Rose Body Wash

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl glucoside, Coco glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Rosa centifolia (Rose) oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) bud oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil, Parfum, Rosa centifolia (Rose) hip oil, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric acid, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool

I bought a few products in the Naked Bodycare range, and am very impressed with these products. The Rose Shower Gel is lovely, it is a light spicy rose smell, with a fluffy foaming texture, it is a pleasure to use. This is wonderful for my sensitive skin, and it is 97% natural, which is great. I love naked products, the starflower body wash smells amazing, and the orange & honey hand & body lotion is heavenly!

on 7/2/2010 5:56:00 PM

I have been using the Naked range of products for some time now, since I decided to make a concious effort to use more natural skincare. All Naked products are 97% natural and do not contain sulphates, parabens or petro chemicals.

I had been using some other Naked body washes when I was given the Rose one as a gift. I had not tried this scent before as I tended to think of rose scents as quite old fahioned and unappealing, but I was very very wrong, I can't get enough of the scent of this body wash! It smells very fresh and sweet, and is very like a turkish delight fragrance. It contains rose, clove and rosehip oil all of which I am assuming gives it its lovely scent (I have added full ingredients in the box above).

The body wash itself is very good, and gives a lovely feathery light lather, which is extremely good considering it is sulphate free. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet soft and feeling moisturised. It leaves a light scent on my skin although this does not last very long. Since using sulphate free products I have noticed my skin is softer and I no longer get little bumps under my skin on my upper arms. I will definitely repurchase this body wash, and am already onto my second bottle.

Popular Gels/Soaps