September 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Hair - TiGi - Catwalk Honey &Oatmeal Shampoo and conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by melmonster95

I only use the conditioner because it don't really care for the shampoo. I have ombre hair so it's half natural and half bleached. It works very well on my natural hair, smells great, smooths and moisturizes my hair. Although, it does not do much on my bleached ends. I can not complain, nothing helps my ends except deep conditioner anyway. So this might not be very good for people with entirely bleached heads! I will keep buying this because it works good on half my hair and I love the cookie smell too much. Can be pretty cheap if you look at TJMAXX, I get my liter sized bottles for only $13.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Ulta when they do their occasional shampoo/conditioner sales.

First off, ive found both to be pretty thick. The shampoo cleans well and the conditioner is nice and thick and have found it to have ok moisturization. For it to be a specific moisturizing duo? Meh, it works ok. Also, the smell is AMAZING! I loooove it so much. Its really mild and not offensive at all.

When my hair dries, it smells lovely and has an amazing bounce to it. I've found this to leave my hair nice and clean but not dry, definitely not weighed down. It also brings out the waves in my hair and makes it more voluminous weirdly enough.

Overall, I love this duo! One lippie off because its claims are a little off but I still absolutely love what it does to my hair. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by harissamoegerl

Recently tried the new oatmeal and honey shampoo and conditoner catwalk reintroduced! Never tried the old product that they discontinued but might I say I LOVE this product! Smells amazing and left my hair soft and silky! Never have been a huge fan of TIGI products but this is amazing! I work in a salon/beauty supply and have tried even the most expensive shampoos but this is one of the best that I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!

First of all, the smell is amazing! It linger all day on my hair and feel like heaven in the shower. I also really love the feeling on my hair and the way this product make them shinny, soft and overall looking great. I bought this at Winners, and I'll totally buy it again if I stumble upon it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love both the shampoo and the conditioner a lot. Cleanses and moisturizes my thick hair greatly. I also like that it has the lesser evil sulfate, ammonium laurel. Doesn't leave my hair feeling all stripped, and even though the conditioner comes in a small bottle it lasts awhile. It's what I use when I want to give my hair a treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this conditioner so much! I have the Self absorbed conditoner ( great product by the way ) too, I alternate between uses.

FIrst off, the smell is the best thing ever. It linger in my hair for the rest of the day, I wore this to school and everyone gave me complimnets on the smell of my hair. I LOVE IT.
It smells like that 'Lush' Bar you can get...homey and cookie like

Second, It gives me a lot of moisture, makes my hair soft and supple, but without weighing it down. It feel like heaven. It's shiny and bouncy just like those chicks on the commercials..

Lastly, the price is nuts. It's a great product..but it's so expensive.I bought ming for $11.99 at Kroger....But I think I'm going to stock up on this when they go on sale.

Overall, If you have normal hair, and want great smelling lucious locks, I reccomend this. My wavy hair has never felt better. I have used this for about one month. LOVE! HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by navalon

I tried this shampoo and conditioner from a friend and was very happy about the results. The hair was vitalizied, shiny and silky-soft from root to tips. So I purchased my own set. But now after using it I don't feel the intense moisturising anymore, so I need additional moisturising conditioning. Second, I've got a dry scalpm but I don't know if this is because of the shampoo.
I like the scent very much, but I don't know if I'd prefer this shampoo over others.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by milll

i cant really speak for the conditioner as i am yet to purchase it (why are these two products together as a review?!?!) but i do love the shampoo. it smells amazing, and it really keeps my hair soft, calms down my dry scalp, and cleans my hair well without stripping it of moisture. i use this every few days on my thick hair, but could easily use it more frequently. the only downside is that it doesnt do much for my curls- i usually have to use a seperate curl- enhancing product after i use this as this relaxes my curls a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by avantgarb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for several years, and I adore it. I have curly/wavy hair, which I usually flat iron, and my hair is also color-treated. However, whether I iron it, or leave it curly, this shampoo and conditioner are lovely. The bad news--I believe they have discontinued making this. They repackaged and renamed all the Catwalk line, and Oatmeal and Honey is not included. I just don't understand why they would discontinue something that works so well, and smells soooo great! I stocked up last year when I realized I wasn't able to find it at Ulta anymore. I have been able to find the smaller bottles at drugstores, but I like the large size, which comes with a pump. I have been testing out other shampoos & conditioners lately, as I am almost out of my Oatmeal and Honey. None are comparable to the smell and effect of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by communicationbreakdown

I picked this up because it smelled so incredibly good! I am disappointed it did not work well on my hair like the majority of reviewers. I have pretty thick, color-treated wavy hair. I felt that it didn't do a great job cleansing my hair, and left it looking rather greasy.