October 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Lip Gloss - Arissa Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Parfait

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Though it looks like a classic, light-medium warm pink in the tube, on my dark pink pigmented lips this is pale pink frost, though it's at least fairly warm-toned. It's admirably opaque, I guess, though that's not such a great thing for me when it's basically just frost. After applying 3 coats, it looked dark enough that it wasn't scary. It has a very light, nonsticky, somewhat moisturizing texture that other people will probably love, but I really prefer sticky glosses. The tube is huge and unwieldy, and the black of the rubberized cap doesn't match the black on the label, so it honestly looks weird. The applicator is a slightly slanted, nice, soft doe-foot. The only thing I really like about this gloss is that it smells like pineapple Rockets, or Smarties if you're American. I might actually repurchase it on that alone - I've never tried another gloss that smells like this. I'd try one of the deeper shades first, though, in hopes of dodging the Frost Princess effect, which really is not nice on FFF me.