October 20, 2014 | 1463 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Pink Blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

Cool-toned pastel pink, does not suit me at all (warm toned, NC30) as a lipstick, but this is a great blush! This has a lilac/lavender undertone to it that brightens my yellow-toned skin. I dab it on my cheeks and blend out, then set with translucent powder. It lasts about 3-4 hours on my oily-combo skin.

As comparison, it is a paler pink than my NYX cream blush in Glow. Glow is more deep pink. "Pink Blush" is great when I want a more delicate flush. It is similar in tone to my Essence Silky Touch blush in "Adorable".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

A more subtle version of "retro pink". It's a cool (vs warm) shade, and even though I have warm skin tone it somehow works. I like to wear this with more subtle eyes. Striking and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Rimmel lipsticks: some places keep the stock on the shelf much too long, and the lipstick deteriorates till it's drying but waxy, without much colour payoff. This happens when I buy Rimmel at a certain shop in my area so I have to be keenly aware that they have just put new stock on the shelves, before buying. Just a warning, if you find your Rimmel lipstick is so-so instead of creamy and awesome like they usually are.
This colour is beautiful. I love it so much, it brightens, it is the perfect bold pastel-y pink. No shimmer. I love how most pink Rimmel lipsticks including this one, have a slight blueish undertone which really looks great with my skin, somehow. Even DH compliments my lipstick whenever I use this - just noting this because it's unusual. btw this and Pink Champagne are the same thing iirc.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Some time ago walgreens.com was having a awesome sale on Rimmel so I decided to purchase a bunch of lipsticks, I love pink and this one looked nice, I had not tried it on until yesterday (mybday) and omg it totally made my complexion look so nicely sun kissed, I would recommend this one for us latin girls with color. It was not at all drying on the lips, no transferring to teeth and just looked amazing by itself! I love Rimmel lipsticks so much, sometimes more than my mac ones!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pink blush is a barbie pink lipstick It's verry creamy,it last fairly long.I use it with a pink lip gloss and a nude-pink lip liner.Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by samisnowwhite

I love this lipstick so much! I wear it most days it's my defo go to lipstick! I think I'm on my fourth or fifth now! it's very easy for everyday wear I highly recommend this if you love your pink lipsticks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by KrystalKat18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Love this lipstick SO much! It's that perfect pink that isn't to bright but doesn't wash you out. This is the colour I think of when I think of pink and it's amazing. The lipstick itself feels creamy and is really colour-rich. I really like the scent. I know a lot of people dont but I really like it and it doesn't bother me. It has a semi-matte finish, it's not glossy or shiny but it isn't completely matte, I really like the finish. I'd say it lasts a pretty long time. I had this on and had a drink and it was still well put. It lasts about 3 hours or so which is pretty good for the price. Usually these lipsticks are $10 in Australia , but I got mine on sale for $5 and I love it. If you don't like pinks you haven't seen anything till you try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually really hate bubblegum pink lipsticks, but I always seem to like Rimmel lipsticks so I tried it. I was not disappointed. It's really a pretty shade and was more flattering than I expected. I would give it five stars, but I'm still in shock that I actually LIKE a pink shade. I wouldn't wear it every day, but it's definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by 8bitAmes

I love this lipstick. Not a fan of the smell (classic Rimmel cinnamon-y fragrance?), but the colour is a nice poppy bubble gum pink. I wear pink lipsticks A LOT (my go-to is MAC Plink!), but I wanted to pick something a little more unexpected so I tried this colour out. It looks great on my skin tone and it is kinda 80s, but I'm okay with that. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is amazing. great pigmentation, great formula, great price. the colour is just the prettiest light bubblegum pink colour. it is quite blue toned, but workable if you line your lips with a darker/warmer lipliner first. many have complained about the prominent smell, but i dont find that it bothers me that much. it smells like cherry, gets a little annoying after a while but disperses after and hour of wear. i find that this is quite long wearing, as it is semi matte and not glossy like their moisture renew line.