Coastal Scents Creative Me #2

4.7

on 12/6/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Its real portable(: I like how the packaging is magnetic so you can insert other hot pots<3 great palette!!

on 4/23/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

great quality eyeshadows! All super pigmented. The packaging is also just as impressive.

on 7/1/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

You have no idea how incredibly excited I am to receive this palette. I really like #1 but its matte and bright, my sister had it, and she would hardly use it, only for nights out. Creative me #2 is totally wearable. My most favorite color is the shimmer medium lavender purple and its quite bright. Most lavender purples end up looking silver or pink, this is a true lavender purple. I also like the other colors such as green, olive, and the dark pink. These are not light colors, all of these have shimmer in them and they are medium shades. Even the silver looks quite grey metal color. I didnt like one color its more towards the orange side, its ok, but not my favorite. The brown is breathtaking. Anyway, I probably wont do swatches, but I may post my own pics on my profile. If youre unsure about this, just get it, seriously, they are better quality than the 88 shimmer palette (dont get my wrong, I still love my 88 but this palette would a great travel alternative since 88 is huge).

Popular Palettes