April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Candy AMMO

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product....was not good. it was sticky and got everywhere and creases up real badly not to mention it was sloppy. I put this on for halloween as a fairy/nymph and at first despite all the bad reviews i was like this isn't too bad, wrong, it was. By midday it was everywhere!! and my eyes looked like one big mess. and not to mention the eyeliner hurt to apply. defintley not purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hated this eyeshadow.If i could give it zero lipsticks,I would.I bought it cause I love green and I love glitter.I put this on,then went to a town 45 minutes away.Walked in the wal mart and saw my reflection and it had run all the way to sides of my face!!A little while after that,my eyes started running really bad.Then they starting burning unreal!!!They hurt so bad,my eyes kept twitching and I couldn't even hold them open.The only thing good about this junk is the cute packaging.This is the on Hard Candy product I don't like.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this a while back when it first came out. I really like the green lime color so I took it home and tried it out. The glitter gets everywhere! Man I had to wash my hands twice to get this stuff off of my hands and use a q-tip to remove the extra that got on my lower lashes. I had to pile it on just to get the amount of color I wanted from the glitter mess. I like that they come with a small mirror on the back, something the old hard candy eyeshadows didnt have before but I really dont like how cheap the glitter gel feels. Through the day it just creased awefully. Not worth it. If you like glitter stick to MACs pigments and their paintpots, just save up for them.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ericaa

I could see why people would get frustrated with this product, but personally, I loveeee it! I have it in Queenie, too, which is a glamorous purple color. Yes, it's wet, and yes, it can be clumpy and doesn't really dry. I put Ammo on over a turquiose shadow, and I'm extra careful not to touch my eyes. I bring the little container with me to reapply once or twice during the day, which isn't a problem because it comes with a mirror. It's kind of cheap in quality, but I like it! I think it can be useful if used properly and not alone. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Loved the color. The creamy consistency is just too greasy. It gets stuck in my creases after an hour or so. It's too expensive for such a flimsy product. I've been disappointed with most of the Hard Candy products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this sparkle cream eyeshadow better than the other one, Queenie. It looks like a mess of bright green sparkles in the case, but applied lightly, comes out sheer with silvery green sparkles. In other words, it doesn't look quite as intimidating as it looks in the case. Speaking of the case, it looks cheap to me, I guess, because it is. I like the little mirror on the back once it's opened, though. It cost $5.00 in WalMart. The liner does come out bright green with good staying-on ability. You only need tiny dab of the shadow, so it won't stay sticky and moist. This looks like this will last a long time.

P.S. - Took off a lippie because some of the cream and the sparkles come off if I touch this after applied, even after an hour.

P.P.S. - I don't like this. This started running in my eyes, and while not exactly burning, it was irritating. Gonna take it back to the store. Removed all lippies that I could.