September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Eye Candy QUEENIE

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. From a friend.
Who swore by all things Hard Candy.
And I was blown over by the cuteness of this product!!
A little round container with a glitter-cream shadow..mirror and a little liner to match! Simply adorable!
Then I tried it on.
It was the driest product EVER!!! I could barely get enough product on, and the gritty glitter scratched my eyelids and was really uncomfortable. And creased. Like crazy!
The liner and cream were not creamy at all, either, which really sucked because the color was awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Odotta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this for a costume party, and for $5 for some glitter shadow I was definitely expecting a bit more than what I got. I dabbed it on my crease over my shadow, not rubbing it or blending it in anyway, just dabbing, and not only did I not get very much glitter on my lids but it took all my eyeshadow off and clumped what it left! Incredibly frustrating. The color is sooo pretty and I was so disappointed this product turned out to be like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by angiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crap. It creases like crazy, and it feels like hair gel. As an other person said it's goopy, greasy and really messy! I don't think anyone wants something like that on their eyes... About the creasing, I tryed to put this on top a purple shadow for some bling, after 30 seconds there were a bunch of creases! I had to remove all my eyeshadow and re-do it again, without this stuff, of course! Beware of this crap!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

took forever to open the package rly hard to spead gr8 as body glitter tho pencil waz useless once sharpened

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Please, please do not waste your money on this. I bought it expecting a dark purple, glittery eye shadow. What I got is clumpy purple glitter suspended in a greasy, clear base. Using it as an eyeshadow is impossible. It will clump up and smear all over your face no matter what kind of brush you use to try and spread it evenly. The little eyeliner pencil included is worthless as well. It has glitter in it, so it goes on bumpy and uneven and hurts if you try to press hard to get any color to show up. I've taken to using the shadow as body glitter, rubbing it on my arms. It stays put for maybe 5 minutes, but at least I found a use for it. The eyeliner, well, I'll use that as a regular pencil. Maybe write dollar signs all over me Óla Ke$ha to go with my body glitter, ha.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a sparkly cream shadow and pencil eyeliner set. The color Queenie is royal purple. It is glammed out glitter, which is cute. I don't like the creaminess, stays kinda moist. I have worked with it, find if I just use a tiny amount, it gives a cute little light purple glitter effect. I do like the pencil as it pretty much stays put, looks like silver glitter on top of the purple. This is good for going out when you want to sparkle and shine, though I'm not above wearing it in the daytime. I'm not loving the case, you pull the center out to open. There is a neat little mirror on the back when opened, though. I bought two of these, see other review for color Ammo.

P.S. - took off a lippie because some of the cream and sparkles come off after applied, even after an hour.

P.P.S. - I don't like this. This started running in my eyes, and while not exactly burning, it was irritating. Gonna take it back to the store. Removed all lippies that I could.