August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Lip Lock

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This eyeshadow has such an alluring pink color to it. I really like it. And, this color and Mall Punk happen to be my two favorite pink eyeshadows that EDM has come up with to-date.

This eyeshadow offers a universally flattering shade of pink that delights with little hints of pearl to it. Ladies this eyeshadow is a definite EDM must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

Im not usually a huge fan of pinks - I tend to prefer more neutral colors on my eyes but surprisingly this one isnt too bad. Its a touch warmer than many pink eyeshadows and isnt as bright and colorful. Its a nice pearly 'champagne' pink but doesnt scream 'Im wearing pink eyeshadow' when someone looks at you. Its very much one of the pink shades you often spot on celebrity red carpet looks. As far as pinks go, this is surely one I will wear more often - I dont know if I'll ever run out and need to buy another one but I think I might buy it again if I did.