KIRKLAND MOISTURE CONDITIONER

4.4

water cyclopentasiloxane cetearyl alcohol stearyl alcohol cetrimonium chloride behentrimonium methosulfate helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil lycium barbarum fruit extract aloe barbadensis leaf extract camellia sinesis leaf extract cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract punica granatum extract melanin vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract helianthus annus (sunflower) seed extract glycereth-26 dimethiconol divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer fragrance gluconolactone cetrimonium bromide panthenol ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate jojoba esters quaternium-91 amodimethicone hydroxyethylcelloulose cetrimonium methosulfate sodium benzoate c11-15 pareth-7 peg-45m laureth-9 aminomethly propanol glycerin butyrospermum parkii ( shea butter) c12-13 pareth-23 c12-13 pareth-3 cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride (sunscreens) trideceth-12 citric acid ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate sodium ascorbyl phosphate butylene glycol hydrolyed soy protein tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e) hydrolyzed vegatable protein pg-propyl silanetriol

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this because so many people are comparing this to Pureology (which I have never tried). This was about $8.99USD.
It does have a fragrance to it, but it faded out during the day.
This first time I used it I was not too impressed as it left my thick hair very limp and somewhat dull. Not sure why. So I put it in the closet to save for later.
A couple of weeks later after a glazing treatment and using hairspray for the humidity in Texas my hair got really dry again. I decided to try these again and wow! my hair was left very moist, bouncy, soft, and shiny! amazing!!
I am not sure what happened the first time I used the shampoo and conditioner that it didn't work, but the second time using it worked like a charm!
Too bad its only sold in Costco! :( The shampoo is more moisturizing than the conditioner. I felt it could of been better. It could improve.

on 2/22/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I can't explain how much I love this conditioner! I originally purchased it because it was vegan and sulfate free, and I've been using it for about two or three years since then. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and strong with no residue or overwhelming scent. My hair is pretty damaged from various bleaching over the years, but this has kept it supple and extremely moisturized with minimal split ends. I would be willing to a fair amount of money on this conditioner , but lucky for me it's so cheap! Like 8 bucks for a huge bottle! Only drawback for me is the pump doesn't reach all the way to the bottom, so it seems like it's running out even when there's a lot left. But, overall, an amazing and budget friendly HG conditioner.

on 2/10/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great price for a decent conditioner that doesn't overly coat my hair and leave it limp but does moisturize. I find that while my hair is still wet it feels quite dry, like the conditioner hasn't worked but once it dries it's very soft. The scent is very light and not even detectable when my hair is dry. Love the pump bottle. Will repurchase.

on 1/15/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This should be categorized as Kirkland Moisture Conditioner. Not Kirkland Sulfate Free Conditioner. I don't know which moron made that mistake but it makes finding the reviews harder for newbies. I attempted to fix that - moderators please take note.

Anyways, I am all about ingredients. Whether it be luxury end, high end, or low end products... the quality comes down to the ingredients (vs brand). Kirkland Moisture Conditioner has a lot of quality ingredients for a low price. Unlike a lot of conditioners in this price range, it doesn't contain harsh fillers or sulfates. It has a lot of plant/fruit extracts and oils that'll help aid moisturize damaged hair.

On the flip side, do not use this near your scalp if you are acne prone. The extracts are a big trigger for clog-prone gals because they are so emollient. It also contains cyclops as a main ingredient (silicone/another common acne trigger).

This is more of an everyday conditioner than a mask. But that's fine given it's advertised as only a conditioner.I will repurchase for times I do not need a deep conditioning mask. In fact I have purchased this 3+ times so far.

on 2/22/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used the same conditioners for years (BedHead Self Absorbed, and L'Oreal Cleansing Conditioner). I had good results with these products, but about a year ago, they stopped working on my hair. I think as I'm getting older, my hair needs more moisture. I tried a number of products, and my hair wasn't in any better condition. I purchased this to use on my kids (due to the low price). I tried it on myself, and my hair drank it up. I use it in conduction with the kirkland sulfate free shampoo. This also works very well as a cleansing conditioner. I can't believe that a product this inexpensive works so well! I have since re-purchased several times.

on 12/17/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hands down, the single most amazing shampoo & conditioner combo I have ever used. My hair is extremely thick, coarse, color-treated, heat-styled, naturally wavy, and has a tendency to be dry. I picked this up after learning it is made by Pureology. I paid $10 for the shampoo and I believe $8 for the conditioner at Costco, both in 33.8 (1 liter) bottles with a pump top. I cannot believe the high quality of these products. The shampoo is sulfate free, and a thick, creamy peach-toned pearlescent formula. It lathers surprisingly well for a sulfate free formula, and rinses clean, leaving my hair feeling soft and silky, but not weighed down or coated. The conditioner is white and very thick, but it also rinses clean & leaves my hair feeling great. After using these, my hair was super smooth & soft, and blowdrying straight was easy (unusual for me). It also had an incredible sheen and less flyaways/static. For my coarse hair, this is borderline miraculous. After one use, it is literally like I have different hair. Over time, I'm sure this will drastically improve the condition of my hair. I do use color, so I am also excited to see how this preserves color. I will say that the fragrance is a little bit strong (reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber), so if you're sensitive to that, it may bother you. I am fine with it. Overall, I am blown away by the high quality of these products. I believe I have finally found my HG shampoo & conditioner.

on 9/20/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner but I fell on hard times and had to switch because of the price. I decided to try Kirkland Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner in the 33oz size. I think I paid $9.99 for the shampoo and $7.99 for the conditioner. What was I thinking??? Unfortunately it made my roots greasy and left the length of my hair dry and tangled! If you have long hair like me take my advice and stay away from this.

on 9/9/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally curly. I blow it out up to 3x per week and it smooths out easily. I tend to look for more moisturizing conditioners because the ends of my hair is more dry than the roots. I find that this conditioner was just average. It did not seem to penetrate and moisturize my hair very well. I have found other drugstore/cheaper brands like Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Fructis Hydra Recharge conditioners that work better and leave my hair more moisturized. They might not be sulfate free, but I'm becoming convinced that the whole sulfate free trend is not for me.

on 5/21/2013 12:13:00 AM

What a fantastic cheap buy. I got a liter each of the shampoo and conditioner for $25 total and it will probably last me and my husband a year. The shampoo gives the richest lather I've ever gotten from a sulfate-free formula and the conditioner is just divine, thick and creamy but clean rinsing. I've been using the pair of them for about two months and my hair (shoulder length, fine, color treated) just loves it. And it smells like some fantastically decadent dessert. Win-win-win.

$12.49 for a 1 liter plastic pump bottle.

on 5/6/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great daily conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down. I use 1 pump for my collarbone length hair. I have been using this daily since I got it over 3 months ago and I still have about 60% remaining.