November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Hair - KIRKLAND SULFATE-FREE CONDITIONER

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used the same conditioners for years (BedHead Self Absorbed, and L'Oreal Cleansing Conditioner). I had good results with these products, but about a year ago, they stopped working on my hair. I think as I'm getting older, my hair needs more moisture. I tried a number of products, and my hair wasn't in any better condition. I purchased this to use on my kids (due to the low price). I tried it on myself, and my hair drank it up. I use it in conduction with the kirkland sulfate free shampoo. This also works very well as a cleansing conditioner. I can't believe that a product this inexpensive works so well! I have since re-purchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the single most amazing shampoo & conditioner combo I have ever used. My hair is extremely thick, coarse, color-treated, heat-styled, naturally wavy, and has a tendency to be dry. I picked this up after learning it is made by Pureology. I paid $10 for the shampoo and I believe $8 for the conditioner at Costco, both in 33.8 (1 liter) bottles with a pump top. I cannot believe the high quality of these products. The shampoo is sulfate free, and a thick, creamy peach-toned pearlescent formula. It lathers surprisingly well for a sulfate free formula, and rinses clean, leaving my hair feeling soft and silky, but not weighed down or coated. The conditioner is white and very thick, but it also rinses clean & leaves my hair feeling great. After using these, my hair was super smooth & soft, and blowdrying straight was easy (unusual for me). It also had an incredible sheen and less flyaways/static. For my coarse hair, this is borderline miraculous. After one use, it is literally like I have different hair. Over time, I'm sure this will drastically improve the condition of my hair. I do use color, so I am also excited to see how this preserves color. I will say that the fragrance is a little bit strong (reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber), so if you're sensitive to that, it may bother you. I am fine with it. Overall, I am blown away by the high quality of these products. I believe I have finally found my HG shampoo & conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner but I fell on hard times and had to switch because of the price. I decided to try Kirkland Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner in the 33oz size. I think I paid $9.99 for the shampoo and $7.99 for the conditioner. What was I thinking??? Unfortunately it made my roots greasy and left the length of my hair dry and tangled! If you have long hair like me take my advice and stay away from this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally curly. I blow it out up to 3x per week and it smooths out easily. I tend to look for more moisturizing conditioners because the ends of my hair is more dry than the roots. I find that this conditioner was just average. It did not seem to penetrate and moisturize my hair very well. I have found other drugstore/cheaper brands like Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Fructis Hydra Recharge conditioners that work better and leave my hair more moisturized. They might not be sulfate free, but I'm becoming convinced that the whole sulfate free trend is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

What a fantastic cheap buy. I got a liter each of the shampoo and conditioner for $25 total and it will probably last me and my husband a year. The shampoo gives the richest lather I've ever gotten from a sulfate-free formula and the conditioner is just divine, thick and creamy but clean rinsing. I've been using the pair of them for about two months and my hair (shoulder length, fine, color treated) just loves it. And it smells like some fantastically decadent dessert. Win-win-win.

$12.49 for a 1 liter plastic pump bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great daily conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down. I use 1 pump for my collarbone length hair. I have been using this daily since I got it over 3 months ago and I still have about 60% remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I love this conditioner. Altho I think the scent is quite strong, but the product does wonders. It leaves my hair shiny and soft. After using this for a few time, I have had so many ppl asking me, " why is your hair so shiny?" I LOVE THIS~!. I don't use the same shampoo with this, because i don't like this scent. But i know for sure that this is a great and effective conditioner for my long hair. No split ends what so ever ~!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner. Everything about it. The price,the way it smells, the way it makes my hair feel. This stuff is amazing in my book. I always have a bottle in my shower : )

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by iheart678

I was so hopeful for this conditioner and for a while it was great. The scent is wonderful and actually stays with me for a day or 2. It is really thick and moisturizing but... jees is it possible for your hair to get "used to" products? Before I was half way through the bottle my hair stopped responding to the moisture and began to dry out again. Used it on my daughter's long, thick, curly hair and it did wonders in detangeling her hair for several weeks and then it stopped being effective for her as well. Too bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by rallu

It was ok...smells and feels like Pureology Nanoworks but ingredients are not even close. It detangles my hair and conditions well but also makes it very flat and gives me some bumps on my shoulders and scalp. I don't think I'll buy it again because it's too heavy for my fine hair and it's loaded with silicones.