BeneFit Cosmetics Ultra Shines - Dancing Queen

on 6/25/2011 1:54:00 PM

I love this cute juicy watermelon tone. It is just enough color to still look sophisticated while still being fun and flirty.

on 10/26/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

very vibrant pink, very high quality, unlike cheap makeup brands like covergirl or maybelline, this gloss tastes amazing, looks sophisticated, and staying power is great for a gloss, also the amount of product you get is decent. the brush applicator is really nice! reminds me of dior lipglosses. the downside is that after a couple of uses, my lips got chapped .. and for 18 dollars, it's actually decent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These are Benefits newly formulated l/g's which are shinier and more moist than previous. Dancing Queen is a perfectly pigmented Barbie-Bubblegum Pink with an iridescent blue-ish undertone that looks SOOO shiny and juicy on the lips! I was looking for a lip gloss color similar to MAC TLC Hello Kitty "Pink Fish", and this comes close! The smell is divine, like tropical fruit. The shine is amazing, and the texture is smooth and not sticky. I also have Foxy Lady which is also a Barbie pink but not quite as pigmented as this one. I love them both!! I own just about every lip gloss ever manufactured, so I've tried literally just about all of them.

Popular Lip Glosses