November 22, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ultra Shines - Foxy Lady

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A beautiful shimmering, rose gloss with subtle BLUE sparkles! A very unique colour but still looks very natural on, and can be wore for any occasion. The blue sparkles aren't too in your face, but just give a pretty sheen to the gloss. It is a turquoise/blue duocrome shimmer. Only gripe is the applicator brush, I find it quite difficult to work with however the product itself looks amazing on lips, makes them appear much fuller. I also dislike the fact that the gloss doesn't last that long on lips, however the packaging is small enough to travel around with for on-the-go so it can be easily re-applied.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Kpan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm not a lipgloss type of person but I got this in a benefit kit at sephora as a gift. I have very pigmented lips so the colour doesn't show, the sparkles are sparse so its slightly useless. Its not too sticky and it doesn't taste bad but it doesn't last long either...so overall....meh

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in the Project Flawless kit from Sephora through an online spree. I would give this more of 3.5 lippies.

A beautiful rosy colour with fine glitter, this gloss leaves behind a subtle stain after 2 hours. It doesn't feel to heavy or sticky and moisturizes my easily chapped lips. Because it is a gloss, it isn't very longlasting. For that, I would look for a lip stain instead.

The first thing that I do not like about this gloss is that it leaves behind some glitter pieces on my lips after it fades. I have to be careful about that. It is rather unsightly. Secondly, the brush applicator is rather useless. I have rather full lips--it takes ages to apply a gloss as compared with using a conventional doe-foot applicator. The brush would work better for someone with thin lips.

Overall I would not repurchase this simply because (i) I seldom repurchase lipgloss twice as I love to try out other things and (ii) I don't really like the applicator.

EDIT 18th Feb 2012: I don't like this gloss. I have to reapply so many times throughout the day. One star down to 3, but really, it's worth 2.5 stars only.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I love this rosy pink shade with just a hint of sparkle on my medium skin. I get compliments every time I wear it. Moisturizes without being sticky. Edit: For the first time in my life I actually finished a tube of lipgloss. I will re-purchase asap!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by hotpinklips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I will keep repurchasing this forever. It's so gorgeous on my lips--it makes them look really full and naturally plump.

The color is just amazing. It has very fine blue and green glitter in it which reflects light and looks so nice. The pink is not too bright--in the tube it looks much brighter than it does on my lips. it is actually quite natural looking, I wear this lipgloss for day and night-time.

It isn't overly sticky which i love, since i have very long hair and it tends to stick to anything i wear on my lips. this one still sticks, but i can rub my lips together while wearing this and not feel like they are glued together.

This has quickly become my HG lipgloss, i can't say one bad thing about it. the packaging is adorable, and it closes nicely--with a little *click* when its completely closed. LOVE this, and will probably be getting it as presents for my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyAnya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Foxy Lady was the very first product I ever got from Benefit, well....

Since then I've bought the lipgloss twice and gifted it to friends more than once. It's one of my favourite lipglosses, it can easily be wore during the day or the evening. I feel it lasts longer than most lipglosses and the shimmer/glitter isn't overkill by any means, it is slightly sticky but not the worse gloss when it comes to stickness, something I'm thankful for with long hair.

A must by!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Wow was I impressed with this lipgloss! I ordered the benefit project flawless set from sephora and this was in it. Almost didnt try it, was gonna just give to my daughter or swap because i have way too many lipglosses but curiousity overwhelmed me and i had to try. The color is amazing- a watermelon with subtle blue sparkly/sheen to it. Nice and glossy but not sticky. Great watermelon flavor/scent. Really loving this and would probably repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by MouthFullerGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first bought this lipgloss in Foxy Lady and I loved it.

It smells lovely, like watermelons and it looks really nice on the lips. The colour is very pigmented and unlike many others, the very small amount of glitter isnt left on the lips when the gloss eventually wears off.

I really liked the wand on these glosses as I usually prefer a brush to a hard wand.

After using Foxy Lady a few times I purchased the same gloss in Patootie. This is a very pastel pink colour which is gorgeous. As I am quite pale, I do prefer this one as an everyday use, although the Foxy Lady is lovely for when you want your lips to become more of a statement.

MouthFullerHlitter xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Chanellover07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this Lipgloss. I really like the wand as it helps apply the lipgloss better. The packaging in brilliant. It's not at all sticky unlike some other shimmer/glittery lipgloss. It stays on my lips for a good length of time and is one of my must have lipglosses this summe

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Islay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss. It is a slight pinky shade and looks fab. It feels great on the lips and tastes good too. Easy to apply and stays on longer than other lip glosses. You will not be disappointed. A cool gloss for summer.