August 22, 2014 | 1074 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Full-Finish Lipstick in No Competition

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Centcent

What a lovely color for winter! Not too dark, very creamy and beautiful! Not too glossy, really easy to apply!

Why only 4 stars? Doesn't last very long but it's worth reapplying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bellaw13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THis is a great lipstick with a great creamy finish which is not overly glossy, makes my lips look really big and smooth. Loads of people say they don't wear dark lipstick like this very often, neither do i but it is an amazing statement for a night out which makes you look and feel amazing this colour really suits my colouring and is a goreous plummy shade with a tinge of red in it. Also if you apply this lightly and blot most of it off it looks amazing as a subtler stain. If you keep aplying and taking most of it off so it looks light it will stay for about a hour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super smooth, moisturizing texture as like as all the other Benefit's Full-Finish Lipstick. I got this as a part of the Celebutante Palette. Color is quite deep red with a hint of plum. It suits my NC42 skintone. I like it, but i'm just not really into deep colored lipsticks. I'm more into medium brown or beige nude lippies. I will just finish this travel size then will buy another Benefit lippy in other color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Benefit has suprisingly good lipsticks, their quality is comparable to Chanel and Guerlain.
The lipstick is very creamy and suprisingly pigmented. Itís just a tiny bit darker than my original lip colour and it gives the effect of my-lips-but-better. Since it is very pigmented, a light sweep over the lips will provide enough colour.
It is very longwearing Ė probably the most longlasting lipstick Iíve ever had.
The shade could be described as burgundy, itís very natural and very neutral. It reminds me a bit on Avonís lipstick in the shade Chic, which was my first lipstick.
The lipstick has no taste or smell.
The only thing I dislike about this lipstick is that it is very matte and such finish doesnít suit me very well, so I usually pair it with a transparent lipgloss.