Avon Age Transforming Pressed Powder SPF 15

on 9/11/2010 5:12:00 PM

This powder is super heavy duty!
The day I forget my foundation I pile this on and it gives me very full coverage and nice soft matte finish.
Although because it is from Avon and I didnt actually get to see the color, I think a got a shade a bit too dark, but its ok i still love this powder.

Also! The packaging is great! Super studry, awesome mirror and it looks impenetrable!

on 6/30/2010 11:12:00 AM

Disclaimer : I am a new Avon representative, but believe me, I am by no means brand faithful...

Would I buy again? Yes. Yes. and Yes.

I bought this on the outlet area of the Avon site about a month or two ago. The compact was 5.99, down from 12.00

I got this in the mail a week later and fully expected to be disappointed, because I mean, come on--you get what you pay for, right?

I was thrilled. I love this powder. First, I'm thrilled that were offering a color that matched my shade (only four were there to choose from) and I loved the silkiness of the powder and how well it looked on me. I loved how it looked in full sun, shade, and at night. I love the packaging (though it is clunky) and I love that it offers SPF protection but doesn't cause me to break out.

I got another outlet brochure in this week. The powder is now on sale for 2.99. I had to call my mother, my best friend, and my sister in law to get their shades, cause I can't pass up this deal. And yes, I'm buying it FOR them, not selling TO them, because this is just too good a deal.