Orly Green Apple

4.3

on 12/8/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The love of my life came home surprised me with some nail polish from Sallys Beauty Supplies!! He got ORLY; Green Apple, It's Up To Blue, China Glaze; Limbo Bimbo, OutTheDoor Top Coat, and Beauty Secrets Base Coat. & Let me tell you I am loving the colors. He got the ORLY at buy on get one free (or half off, I'm not sure) and it was $6.99 for one. I ended up using some french tip strips I got from Fred Meyers and used ORLYs Green Apple and I couldn't be any happier with the results! I made mine thick looking tips only because I butchered my nails :P I love the consistency of the nail polish I could of got away with one coat but I'm so OCD I ended up doing two coats. I used the base coat and top coat nail polish he got me too!! I love how ORLY packaging its very unique, and the colors are always amazing with fun names too. So far I haven't tried any of there product that I couldn't get away with using just one coat of nail polish. I like the brush its really easy to use even when im doing my right hand. For more pictures and reviews go to MissSarahLove.blogspot.com

XOXO,
Sarah

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful matte green. Bright, without being too bright (like neon). I thought it looked great (2 coats) and I will repurchase when I run out, or it starts getting thick.

on 6/30/2010 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the application Orly polishes give, it's always perfect. The downside is that the staying power is poor, your nails will chip within one day without topcoat. But the color ''Green Apple'' is really beautiful so it's worth all the work even if it means you have to put on topcoat more often. The bottle is kind of ugly, but very practical with its rubber cap. The color is very bright and is the best green polish I have ever used. Forget all other green polishes, they are crap compared to this one! This is one of my most used jellies in my stash, and that means a lot. Suits darker skinned girls too, it's a nice combination with brown and green.
Would I buy this again? Oh, yes I would. Over and over again.

I gave it three lippies even though the staying power sucks just because of the beautiful color.