Chanel Joues Contraste in Pink Explosion 64

4.5

perfect!i have been using it forever since it gives yoi a subtle and natural look

on 6/29/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This pink was lovely. But the shimmering was not obvious compare to I tried it on my hand. Agreed with others the brush provided was useless I use my own brushes brush work better.

on 2/15/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'd seen this blush online and tried this and rose initial on in store and wanted both but being as i couldn't afford both at the time i went for this one as it was a little more intense than rose initial and i figured i would just use a light hand with it if i wanted a more subtle flush. I know the smell of these blushes isn't to everybody's taste as it is quite strong and rose scented but personally i thought it was lovely. The compact is smart and tidy. The brush is a little scratchy but it will do for on the go touch ups.Contained in the compact is a decent sized mirror. Lasting power was good for me( applied on top of my Vitalumiere foundation) at 6-8 hours before needing a touch up.I think the formula here in the UK is different to the USA but i found it was easy to apply and blend.

on 4/16/2013 5:55:00 PM

I love this blush. It is the perfect pink, and probably suitable for any skin tone. Chanel never breaks me out. There was a lot of hype about this blush. They made a ton of money off of it. It is great for an everyday go to blush.

on 3/26/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is absolutely gorgeous. Chanel blushes are so coveted, and this made me realize why, after using MAC blushes for so many years. I love my MAC blushes, but the pigmentation in the Chanel's blushes really is incomparable.
It really is a pink explosion. It's very bright yet demure, and looks beautiful on my porcelain skin. I have soooo many blushes, yet I end up using this one more than not. My other blushes are lonely! This is the perfect bright pink. The brush that comes with it is useless, but other than that, it's perfect!

on 2/9/2013 6:38:00 AM

Such a beautiful blush! I have tried numerous blushes on the market, and none compare to this. The colour is lovely and pigmented - but does not make you look like a doll. It gives you a fresh faced, rosy cheek look. The colour suits me perfectly (I'm very pale, Mac NC15) and it gives a nice burst of healthy colour to my face. I tried other Chanel blushes which didn't suit my colour but this one really does fit.

The only thing I do not like is the brush that is provided within the compact. It really is quite impossible to blend the colour using it and get a even application but I guess it is okay for when you are on the go and are left with no brush! The mirror that is provided is really lovely and high quality.

I bought the blush last summer (in May) and it is now February and I still have a little bit of product left after using it every day. Definitely a good buy :)

on 5/29/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am absolutely loving this blush. You know how it is, when you first try something on, either it is gorgeous or it isn't. Then you begin the dance of talking yourself out of/into it because it is either trendy or on sale. Well, this blush was a home run right away. I tried it twice before I bought it, both times loving it while testing. Once I bought it, I bought the new Chanel blush brush as well and let me say, the combo does a perfect cheek every time. This is not pinky pinky doll pink, this is a natural flush look, not really cool toned at all, but fresh and happy. It cheers me every time I use it, which is every day. It has finally replaced my nars deep throat that I wore forever. Chanel blushes are fantastic, and this one is no exception. Worth the money - even the included brush is lovely, but I say spend the extra few bucks and get the Chanel blush brush with this!

on 3/19/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I loved this shadow. It has a slight micro shimmer flecks in it, but it deposits a great soft pink color on me. I think it is soft and pretty and blended out, I have to be careful not to apply to much and I am MAC NW45 and this shows very nice..I do wish it was unscented.

on 1/9/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So beautiful!! My fiance kindly let me buy this blush since I can't ever just "buy" premium makeup again (am having a baby next month so it'll be birthday/christmas/mothers day) and I am so glad I picked this up!! It is insanely pigmented, I attempted to apply it like I do any of my other blushes and had a huge blob of pigment on my skin, however, it blended out very easily. Normally I'm not huge on pink blushes, no reason other than they bore me but this I love. It looks alot more natural and so pretty when blended out, my skin looks very fresh. I have huge pores on my cheeks which I'm self concious of but this doesn't emphasize them even with shimmer. I said that I'd buy this again (even though it is a whopping 31) but I probably will not need to. A teeny dab is plenty on my NW20 skin.

on 12/29/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For me, this one is just too dark -- looks very heavy and ruddy on my pale, yellow-undertoned NC20 skin. Has microshimmer that doesn't look too glittery. Can't stand the old-lady rose fragrance. No thanks.