October 21, 2014 | 2018 users online

Body Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by CandyXOXO

this product is a miracle! i bought this product mainly because it was purple and claimed it would help me relax. when i first used it, i was amazed at how soft my skin felt after washing it off! i also loved the smell. i was going to try to use this only 3 times a week, in fear that it would dry my skin out (just like the neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub did) but i loved it so much i ended up using it everyday... and it didn't dry my skin out at all! i wasn't expecting this to clear up my acne (my skin wasn't that bad, just a few re-occurring white heads on my forehead, and sometimes cheeks), and i'm not really sure why i thought it wouldn't... but it did! within the first few times of using it, my mom made a comment on how good my skin looked. i have been using this every single night since december and just ran out a few weeks ago, so it lasts a very long time. the ONLY problem with this scrub, is that it's so hard to find! i looked almost everywhere for it, and no place had it, so i ended up ordering it online. it took me 3 weeks to get my hands on another tube of this scrub, and by the time i got it in the mail, i was breaking out on my forehead really bad (after 5 months of almost perfect skin i was shocked!). i washed my face with this as soon as i got it, and i'm not joking, by the next night, my forehead was almost completely clear. like i said before, i could go on and on about how much i love this product, but to make it simple, this product is a MIRACLE and i really hope they haven't discontinued it! highly recommended to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BigBrownEyesXD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I first decide to try it out when I found it on sale at CVS. I have used this product in both the summer and winter months, so I am positive that it works on my skin type all year-round. In the winter, my skin gets complete dry and irritated patches, but by the middle of the day my skin gets patchy while being oily at the same time. In the summer, my skin is oily and only ocaisonally dry (after I swim in the ocean or pool). The scent of the product is very soothing, and the formula makes my skin extreamly smooth. The exfoliating beads are very gentle but still even out rough areas and patches.
Overall, I would repurchase this in a heartbeat - intact I already have twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by softskin123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combo/oily skin, combo with dry patches in the winter, and oilier in the summer. I love this scrub because after I use it it feels like I just applied lotion to my face, even after I wash it off. It's like the beads in it get washed away, leaving only soft, smooth skin. It also visibly reduces the size of my pores for a few hours (there is not such thing as a product that actually makes them smaller) so this is great to apply before going out for a night on the town. It has also not caused me any acne in the year I have been using it ( i bought it last summer and use it about twice a week, since i have sensitive skin). I definitely recommend giving this product a try, it's great.
oh yeah, the beads are sometimes a bit of a pain to wash off, but just use a washcloth, it's not that big of a deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by katluvstwix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scrub made my skin really irritated and while it did help to get rid of some of the acne that I had on my chin, it made the skin reallyyyy flaky and dry. Didn't work for me at all, which is a shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't really understand this product. The Deep Clean line overall perplexes me because it doesn't state how much salicylic acid they contain, so that alone irks me. I bought this product on a whim and quickly regretted it when I got home. I didn't want to return it though so I've gone through almost the entire bottle and definitely know that I'm not impressed or wanting to buy another tube. My first few days of using it there were small whiteheads that appeared all over my chin, so I was NOT happy. The smell makes my head hurt and I'm overall sick of it. Not for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is an amazing product. I have combo/dry skin that is acne prone. Needless to say, it's hard for me to find a product that is gentle enough for my dry skin, but strong enough to fight my mild acne. This product does both, and washes away my face makeup all at once, however I still use an eye makeup remover for my liquid liner and mascara. Nonetheless, it leaves my skin incredibly smooth and is gentle enough to use everyday. HG for sure! :)

Night Routine:
-E.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads
-Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Scrub
-Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I bought this because I wanted a cleanser that was specifically for night-time. It definitely does the job... it cleans deep and removes pretty much all makeup and oil. The scent is a little strange. I don't think it's "lavender", to me it smells more like one of those little country antique stores that my mom likes, lol. Anyway, it's a pretty good product and isn't too harsh on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub helps my skin to not break out and it also leaves my face feeling soft. I love this scrub. I have been using it for 3 weeks, and let me tell you this is a really good product. I do not like cleansers that much, but i love scrubs because after washing my face with them you can notice how soft your face feels. It really helps to keep my skin looking fresh and smooth. I would not recommend it to use it every night since it can make your face a little dry. But if you apply a facial cream/lotion every night after taking your making off it will not make a difference. :)