October 24, 2014 | 1590 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Pink Sorbet 018

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by darkriver125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the perfect pale pink blush for me. I have pale, warm skin, meaning that most pale pink blushes don't look quite right on me. This one does, and it has very nice staying power. Will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have VERY pale skin with a bit of redness and pink marks left over from past acne issues...I find Pink sorbet to be the perfect colour on me. I've noticed when I use pink blush it makes my skin look more ruddy and peachy-pinks look much better on me...THIS is a perfect peachy-pink colour. It's not shimmery or matte, I'd call it a satin finish and I find it blends out well to look natural **I even looked good when I applied it with the tiny brush it came with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This is a really pretty everyday blush color. I have very fair skin so I have to be careful with blush bc it can easily look over done on my. I don't have to worry about that with this blush. It's nicely pigmented and smooth and even when applied. One of the best cheap blushes I've ever tried. Sadly rimmel's blushes are getting harder and harder to find.. I can only find them at Walmart. But if you see this pick it up! It's insanely cheap and amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by macless13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color looks very pretty in the pan, but swatched on the skin it's a very pale pink that barely shows up. On my cheeks it gives a decent pink sheen, but I can't really wear it alone because it's not pigmented enough. I mostly use it to set cream blushes because it gives a certain glow and makes them look less matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

What a lovely, soft dusty pink! This blush goes on so easily and it's a great shade for those of us that are super fair, like me. This is a neutral color for me and gives me a healthy glow instead of looking like I've put on too much blush. I usually go for darker, deeper pinks but decided to give this shade a try. I'm so glad that I did. I've worn it all this week and I really love it. I'm beginning to wonder if I've been wearing the wrong color blushes since this one looks so much better on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this at Rite Aid for $5. It is really surprised me how good this Blush is. It's comparable to HE products for the fraction of the price.

The color is perfect. I looked at Santa Rose and Pink Rose but they were too brown for my taste. This is a great pop of color that is perfect for Spring. It has just the right amount of pigmentation too. One or two swipes is the perfect amount.

One thing that I wish it had is a better brush and better packaging. But I guess that's why the cost is so low.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FINALLY!!!!! A blush that does not make me look like a complete hooker! I have pretty pale skin, and I am so glad to see that rimmel carries a blush that is light enough for those pale girls like myself. The texture and application is silky smoothe and pigmented. Makes me look so healthy and pretty! I will repurchase again as again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find myself reaching for this quite often when I want a soft pink flushed from within look to my cheeks. What I love most about this is that it is never shimmery on the skin but it's not dull and matte. The colour is buildable, too.
In natural light it doesn't look muddy or make your pores look large.
I don't use the brush that comes with this as I find the bristles rough and stiff. Packaging is not high end but the price is reasonable (about $8). I was a bit concerned that the colour wouldn't show up on my cheeks as it looks quite light at first sight. But was pleasantly surprised when I saw how much pigment it had...actually more pigment than the ever famous Tarte pink blush.
On days when I want a bit more colour pay off or a bit of sheen, I will brush Benefit's Bellabamba lightly on top of this one or use a pinky cream blush.
Definite keeper! You can't go wrong, so go out and buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect shade of everyday pink! It's a neutral pink that is light enough to wear with a darker eye and bright enough to wear with a more neutral eye. I love this shade, it lasts long and is an everyday no-brainer blush for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect, perfect, perrrrrfect! Such a pretty shade of pink. For the product itself: the powder is great, as is the consistency. Easy to apply, and looks absolutely darling on me (and nearly every skin tone, too, I imagine). I don't remember how much I paid (maybe $6 at Shoppers?) so it wasn't very expensive. Highly suggest you buy! One of my favourite blushes!