October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Hair - Pantene - Pantene Pro-V Curly Hairstyle Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Again, another gimmick to sell a product. This product did not at all control frizz or do any taming like it says it does, all it did was make my hair smell like it had just been washed and nothing else. No thank you, not repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this disappointed me. it didn't calm down my curls or prevent them from frizzing. and even when i did straighten my hair there was no difference. i had to use a better anti-frizz creme (garnier fructis). i will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by cvicious

I have never written a review before but I love this product so much I decided to finally. I have been using this product for going on 3 weeks now and it is still working great for me. Some products I have tried stopped being effective after the first few days, this one is making my hair softer with each day.

I used to use a whole cocktail of products on my curly hair to control it, now all I use is this! It makes my curls soft shiny and defined and greatly reduces the frizz. It's also a heat protectant which is great for when i feel like blow drying or straightening. I love this product and hope they continue to make it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by tiff829

I have oily, kinda wavy hair that gets frizzy in the hot, southern climate. This product is the only creme I have found that doesn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy. I have shoulder length hair and only needed one pump. My hair isn't super wavy, so this really made it straight and really soft. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a disappointment. It’s previously used Pantene Curl Crème, and when that was done away with I used their Frizz Control Crème. Alas, they got rid of that too. So I picked up this thinking it would be the same thing, just a new package. This product was totally different. I admit, I didn’t see the word “Straightener” on it until I got it home. Still, straightening products are usually really great for frizz control, this wasn’t. It’s a serum-gel consistency and is completely ineffective on frizz and had zero curl control, my curls were limp, slimy strands. I had to top it with a gel for any kind of hold. I did use it for when I straightened my hair, but there was no difference between using this and using no straightening product. Also, a little does not go a long way (I used five pumps just to cover my thick, long hair), so this will get used up fast. It’s a good thing it will be gone quickly, because I don’t enjoy seeing it in my bathroom. I won’t buy this again. Pantene, why do you keep “reformulating” your products when they were great to begin with?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by moniquedgoodman

OMG! I have never had a HG product of any kind, but this definitely hits the mark. I was straightening my hair just using my regular curly hair shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, and also adding heat protect spray; and it was coming out frizzy. I now use this as well as the curly to straight shampoo and conditioner and my hair is straight as a stick, smooth, shiny, and great. For reference my hair is medium thick, ringlets, shoulder length; and I use a wet to straight hair straightener. I use all of the pantene products mentioned plus a different brand's leave in and heat protectant and it's amazing. My hair looks and feels naturally straight and reminds me of baby's hair. The shampoo leaves my hair feelling squeaky clean, yet already condtioned; and the conditioner leaves my hair smooth, slick, and soft. I can't wait to use pantene's heat protectant and leave in from this line also. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IT WORKS!!

~cons~ doesn't make ur hair straight like a straightener (i don't think any product can) . AND takes 3 pumps to work

~pros~makes ur hair straighter. Easier to handle when straightening. makes it a little less frizzy. Doesn't make hair greasy. Makes it smooth AND cheap and affordable!