September 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up Academy (MUA) - MUA - Eye Shadow Single

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

Have tried two colors, one nude and one black. The black one is quite ok, it can be even multiple used as eyebrow color or eyeliner. But the nude one (don't remember which shade) is pretty useless for me. Doesn't show anything on my eyelid and it smudges quite fast as well. The price is very adorable but I won't repurchase any of them....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Hannah5777

This product is amazing! I have the shade 24 (pearl) which is a nice shimmery pink/light purple but it is brilliant I can't praise it enough! It is even better for the price I think they are a pound or just over but still the pigmentation is really good. I am going toned this here or otherwise I will go on forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Shanifanimua

Amazing products. Cute and neat packaging. A lot of product. Beautiful colours and they are very very pigmented especially the silver shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, another amazing product found at Superdrug. I really wish I'd found these sooner because I have spent a small fortune on eyeshadows from dept store or niche lines which crease, flake, look uneven, etc. These are amazing and so cheap! The texture is like suede... I almost thought the powder was a cream when I first tested it. They're highly pigmented and last all day on me, no creasing (and no primer). I bought 6 in the 3-for-2 sale, so spent £4. That wouldn't buy a single in most lines. Just fabulous... I hope they keep making them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Shh23

MUA is a wonderful little surprise! I brought a pallete with 16 eyeshadows in it and a couple individual ones. Sooooooooooo impressed! The pigment is amazing and lasts all day and night long. I actually combined some mua shadow with my urban decay naked for my wedding. Worked a treat. Excellent good value stuff I will buy this over and over again. The case did break after a while but nothing you can't handle and it might be cause I'm always dipping in it for my make up looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by hayleyxx

Amazing product.. high pigment for a cheap eyeshadow, really good value will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such good value! Stays on all day and is really easy to smudge and blend. My favourite is the metallic grey, because it goes with almost anything. It's such good value for money, but the packaging is a bit rubbish, it breaks easily. Easily handled though. Id Definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by poogle17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have this eye shadow in 'pearl' and it's unbelievable! It's so pigmented and blends beautifully and the colour is gorgeous. I've used many high end brands in eye shadows like YSL and Urban Decay and I can barely notice a difference in quality. I can't believe it only cost 1 as I prefer it to most of my 10 eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by clebuuk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows aren't just good for 1, they're good for any price! In a blind test, you'd never know the different between these and a higher end product. The colour payoff is outstanding, you get quite a lot of product for the money and they don't fall apart with one brush sweep, like some cheap eye shadows. They're really blendable, and best of all they don't crease by the end of the day. The packaging is surprisingly good for the money too and they're sturdy enough to put in your handbag without fear of it falling everywhere. I'll be buying loads more of these, and for a pound each I won't even have to feel guilty!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by becks89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love mua eyeshadows i have a few mua products and the eyeshadows are one of my fave. i have a few shades and definatly getting more. they are really pigmented for the price you cant go wrong