Make Up Academy (MUA) MUA - Eye Shadow Single

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/10/2015 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can only really write about one shade as I only own one, but I own the shade Champagne and it's really lovely. I bought this alongside the MUA Undress Me Too Palette because it didn't have a good inner corner/brow bone colour, and at 1, I couldn't really argue. Anyway, this is really lovely, the colour is a gorgeous white champagney colour, it's not too pink or yellow, it's kind of the perfect inbetween and I get so many uses out of this - I can use this as a shimmery all over lid colour, an inner corner highlight, a brow bone highlight, and I'll be honest here as well - I've even been known to use this as a face highlight because I'm quite tight on money at the moment and this works well enough. The pigmentation is good, obviously not Urban Decay quality, but certainly great for 1. The staying power in my opinion is average, and a primer would probably help to prolong the wear of it. Anyway, if you're looking for a cheap eyeshadow, I would totally give this a try because it certainly surprised me and at 1, you can't really go wrong.

on 1/9/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok bear with me here..... I've never used it as an eye shadow, I use this as an eyebrow powder!! I have extremely auburn hair, and eyebrow pencils in brown give me the overall look of a failed applicant for ru paul's drag race, so I turned to using eye shadow and a brush instead. After running out of my usual body shop in paprika, I bought this palette in a hurry, I think it was about 1, and I have never turned back. It literally lasts about 24 hours on my oily skin, and I top it up with a little matte brown for a perfect colour match to my hair. I love it, and I'm willing to bet it will last for hours on the eyelid. My only bug bear is that every single compact has broken losing the lid, but I just keep it seperate from everything else. Great dirt cheap product!!

on 6/18/2014 3:23:00 PM

Have tried two colors, one nude and one black. The black one is quite ok, it can be even multiple used as eyebrow color or eyeliner. But the nude one (don't remember which shade) is pretty useless for me. Doesn't show anything on my eyelid and it smudges quite fast as well. The price is very adorable but I won't repurchase any of them....

on 4/10/2014 3:40:00 AM

This product is amazing! I have the shade 24 (pearl) which is a nice shimmery pink/light purple but it is brilliant I can't praise it enough! It is even better for the price I think they are a pound or just over but still the pigmentation is really good. I am going toned this here or otherwise I will go on forever!

on 2/12/2014 10:28:00 PM

Amazing products. Cute and neat packaging. A lot of product. Beautiful colours and they are very very pigmented especially the silver shade.

on 11/1/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow, another amazing product found at Superdrug. I really wish I'd found these sooner because I have spent a small fortune on eyeshadows from dept store or niche lines which crease, flake, look uneven, etc. These are amazing and so cheap! The texture is like suede... I almost thought the powder was a cream when I first tested it. They're highly pigmented and last all day on me, no creasing (and no primer). I bought 6 in the 3-for-2 sale, so spent £4. That wouldn't buy a single in most lines. Just fabulous... I hope they keep making them.

on 9/29/2013 12:02:00 PM

MUA is a wonderful little surprise! I brought a pallete with 16 eyeshadows in it and a couple individual ones. Sooooooooooo impressed! The pigment is amazing and lasts all day and night long. I actually combined some mua shadow with my urban decay naked for my wedding. Worked a treat. Excellent good value stuff I will buy this over and over again. The case did break after a while but nothing you can't handle and it might be cause I'm always dipping in it for my make up looks.

on 9/21/2013 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product.. high pigment for a cheap eyeshadow, really good value will buy again.

Such good value! Stays on all day and is really easy to smudge and blend. My favourite is the metallic grey, because it goes with almost anything. It's such good value for money, but the packaging is a bit rubbish, it breaks easily. Easily handled though. Id Definitely buy again!

on 4/30/2013 6:55:00 AM

I have this eye shadow in 'pearl' and it's unbelievable! It's so pigmented and blends beautifully and the colour is gorgeous. I've used many high end brands in eye shadows like YSL and Urban Decay and I can barely notice a difference in quality. I can't believe it only cost 1 as I prefer it to most of my 10 eye shadows.

Top Rated Make Up Academy (MUA) Products