October 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ultra Shines - Who Are You Wearing?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I use glosses on purpose to get sheer color, so that part didn't surprise me. The vibrant berry-fuchsia from the tube definitely doesn't show on the lips. Instead it's a sheer, cool berry pink. I probably would have worn this before I colored my hair, but now it's a deep auburn color and cool pinks look strange on me. (Edited 3/2013: I've grown to really like this color on me! It's just the right pop of fresh pink color. I treat it like a statement lip, although it's much more subtle than that, and make it the only non-neutral on my face. I just ordered 2 more tubes to make sure I would have lots of it, because I spent weeks looking for a cheaper dupe and didn't find one, and now I really look forward to wearing it in the summer.)

It's a shame because I quite liked the texture. It *is* kind of unusual and different, but pleasant -- not slick like glosses usually are and not sticky, almost a bouncy texture on my lips. I noticed it seemed to last longer than slick glosses.

It has a very faint and shortlived berryish scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Poptarts1375

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this lip gloss as a present, and I found that this lip gloss was 18$ at Macy's and all I thought was why would anyone want to spend that much on lip gloss? I tried it the next day and the first thing i found was that it was sticky, not smooth at all, and no color shoes on my lips (well it is a really sheer pink almost comes on clear). Overall i was not impressed with this product, it wasn't worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by jod84

i was thinking about buying a benefit lipgloss for ages but i just didn't want to spend so much money on a single gloss being as i'm very fussy when it comes to gloss any way i was so happy to find a full size gloss in a set so i got home and gave it a try........this gloss and soooo sheer it as hardly any colour pay off and it was a little sticky. i really had high hopes for this gloss but it's really not worth the price ive been grabing my cheap n.y.c lip gloss more then this

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by gina123inmateo

I dont actually know how much this product was because i got it as a gift.. Anyways i really like this lip gloss :) it smells delicious like sweet candy/flower scent more on the candy side. The gloss itself is like a jelly texture not sticky.. but still thick, i love that! The color looks really bright in the tube but it gives a very sheer fuchsia color to the lips soo beautiful and fresh looking. Its gives that sexy barely there kind of color.. kind of like the way a cream blush gives the cheeks a flushed sheer dewy look.. i guess like a healthy glow.. anyways. i love it, AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

So I decided to add a new review entry, since while this color is the same as in the 'Her Glossiness', this is a new formula released by BeneFit simply called 'Lip Gloss'

This is not a color I would have ever chosen for myself. I have to thank one of the SAs at Sephora for trying this on me during a BeneFit event at the store. I think I'll never be without this color now!

Its such a vibrant pink color in the tube, but goes on sheer, adding a lovely pink glow to my lips. The gloss itself it minimally sticky, enough to give it good purchase on the lips, and is smooth, with none of the grittiness that LE glosses seem to have. It has a pleasant watermelon candy scent that makes me very nostalgic, but if you don't like it, it goes away very quickly.

The packaging has great heft, and feels HE. The tube is a short, fat, very sturdy plastic tube. I LOVE the doe foot applicator- its longer than standard, and flexes when you apply pressure it to, making application a breeze. I would buy again just for the applicator.