July 29, 2014 | 1220 users online

Liquid - The Body Shop - Moisture Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Danielleox

I've been using this foundation for about 3 years now. This is the best foundation I have used, and I always repurchase when I'm out. The foundation is medium coverage, but you can build it up. It's lightweight and doesn't feel like you are wearing anything on your face, which is why I love this foundation, I hate foundations which feel cakey, and this foundation does not. I have very dry skin, so I usually apply moisturiser beforehand just to reduce my skin drying out with areas other than that. It is moisturising, it lasts a long time, which is great. I don't have any negative comments about this foundation whatsoever. I love it, it's the only foundation I use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by aayushi08041988

I have very dry skin to the extent that No Moisturizer on my Face means my skin is looking flaky and lots of itchiness on my face……
I know the golden rule… moisturize your face first and then apply foundation. But even that was not enough to make my foundation go Silky smooth on my skin. But the Moisture based foundation from Body Shop claims to provide moisture along with SPF which is a double treat. IFor my skin tone I go for shade 04.
For a detailed review check my website www.crush-on-beauty.com/tbs-foundation/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This doesn't provide much coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Sophhsssss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The irony of this product is it's called moisturising but made my dry patches from my combination skin look worse! And felt greasy on my face! Low coverage too

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

Very good foundation, keeps its promises!

I find the shades to be a bit too orange though, even the lightest ones.

Otherwise, nothing to complain about!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ellenheartssmakeup

I've been using the foundation for a year and am already on my third bottle! I've tried other foundations but always revert back to this one. It is so light weight and stays all day. I find it quite moisturising without making my skin feel oily or shiny. I have combination skin with acne and I find that it doesn't make my acne any worse and doesn't cake. I gave i four because the coverage isn't great but it isn't too bad either. I have quite fair skins and most foundations are always a bit dark or turn out orange, and thankfully this isn't the case for this one. I really would reccommend it and it is worth paying for.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

I've had this for a few years and recently started using it again. It's supposed to be moisturising, so typically not ideal for my oily skin. I tend to find it useful during winter as that is when my skin gets dry the most. I just realised that this foundation looked dry on my skin after wearing it for a while, which is weird because its supposed to be moisturising. Surprisingly enough, my face was not as oily. Coverage wise, it's buildable so that was good. And it really sits nicely on the skin. I love their simple packaging and the price was quite okay. Maybe I should use a really good moisturiser prior to applying this product again next time and review it once more. I really wanted to like this despite its drying effect. And I think it looked a tad bit cakey :s

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by SMS13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite foundation to date. Provides buildable coverage, dewy finish, quite thick to cover pores. Great range of colours, my skin tone being fair suits shade 5 very well. One tube lasts me about 4-5months using it daily but at £13 a go its worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a spotty combination skin so I am always trying different foundations and so far this is the best one I have bought. The packaging fits in my little makeup bag just fine and has alot of foundation (about over a months worth) If you have skin like mine I would recommened this even though its pricey. The Body shop do free makeovers and you can ask for a tester pot of the foundation which lasted me a week so you can be more confident on whether to spend your money on it. What I would recommened is if you have Dry skin then give it a good amount of moisturiser before applying because the foundations only con is it can make the dry areas look worse! Give it a try x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Liene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this foundation!

I really bought it because the colour matched. I have a superlight complexion, so finding a foundation that matches 100% is rare. It felt good on my skin, so I took it home.

This does it all: it looks natural, it's hydrating, it covers everything it needs to cover,... This is by far the best foundation I ever tried!