July 31, 2014 | 1132 users online

Polishes - Orly - wandering vine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I have been wearing greens all during this football season to support my Green Bay Packers. I was happy to find this little gem in the clearance bin at Ulta last Saturday for $3.99 when I was going to buy an OPI dupe for $8.50. Used with Orly Bonder, this enamel, along with a couple coats of top coat, has worn perfectly on my nails for three days now. It is a beautiful shade of forest green and matches a Packer jersey. It is very similar in color to BL British Racing Green without the shimmer. I will purchase more Orly nail enamels, probably not this shade again though as I have collected many greens over the past three months. I might be wearing green right through to the Super Bowl! Also gotta say I love Orly's bottle with the rubber cap which makes it easy to handle and open. The brush could be a little wider though. Other than that, no complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Miss_awesome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is such a gorgeous green creme. I wear it quite regularly and as a terrible collector of NP that's saying something. my local Boots sells orly minis (5.3ml) for 5 which isn't bad especially when there's 3 for 2 on. I don't think I've ever finished a nail polish so the fact that they're tiny doesn't bother me, plus the bottle is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by carrawayissaca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this color is really close to OCC Blackboard. Its so close they could possible be dupes however wandering vine is slightly lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by seagoddess35

nice green, very close to jade is the new black! good coverage nice brush