Orly wandering vine

4.5

on 10/25/2011 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been wearing greens all during this football season to support my Green Bay Packers. I was happy to find this little gem in the clearance bin at Ulta last Saturday for $3.99 when I was going to buy an OPI dupe for $8.50. Used with Orly Bonder, this enamel, along with a couple coats of top coat, has worn perfectly on my nails for three days now. It is a beautiful shade of forest green and matches a Packer jersey. It is very similar in color to BL British Racing Green without the shimmer. I will purchase more Orly nail enamels, probably not this shade again though as I have collected many greens over the past three months. I might be wearing green right through to the Super Bowl! Also gotta say I love Orly's bottle with the rubber cap which makes it easy to handle and open. The brush could be a little wider though. Other than that, no complaints.

on 7/19/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

this is such a gorgeous green creme. I wear it quite regularly and as a terrible collector of NP that's saying something. my local Boots sells orly minis (5.3ml) for 5 which isn't bad especially when there's 3 for 2 on. I don't think I've ever finished a nail polish so the fact that they're tiny doesn't bother me, plus the bottle is so cute!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

this color is really close to OCC Blackboard. Its so close they could possible be dupes however wandering vine is slightly lighter.

on 6/25/2010 9:56:00 AM

nice green, very close to jade is the new black! good coverage nice brush

Popular Polishes