October 22, 2014 | 1416 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Eyeshadow Chalk

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I bought this a while ago...

I have it in Forest Star, which is a deep, mossy green. I like crayons and such because you can't mess up in using them. It does crease after a while since it's so creamy, so be aware.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2004 3:08:00 PM More reviews by babygurlie208

i just bought this on clearance for 70 cents and obviously for that cheap i was gonna try it and omg i liked it lol i got it in slate which is a shimmery blue grey. i only use it on the top of my lid to the crease and then i line my lower inner rims with nyc eyeliner duet in through the storm but i only use the black lol so it's really pretty

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got the purple one. very difficult to apply and blend. creases in 15 minutes flat. okay if its holloween and you want that ozzy look....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 6:57:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are good for doing very smoky eyes quickly. I like that you don't end up with fallen flecks of shadow under your eyes, which is my main complaint with powder shadows. I tried the black, wine, and bronze colors and I got about the same effect with all three. I would never use this for daytime wear, but it's perfect for parties or evenings paired with a quiet mouth. Plus it's cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2002 5:22:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Moonlit Star, which is a frosted bronze color.

When you first apply it, it looks intense but when you smudge it with your fingers it can go very soft.

It's ok but I'm not wowed. And you must set with powder or it will not stay in place - creamy consistency.