April 18, 2014 | 1105 users online

Styling Products - Pantene - Medium Thick Anti Humidity Hairspray

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Ana622

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had to learn how to use it.. I like how its not flaky, I can brush my hair as much as I want and it won't look as if I have dandruff. Because I do straighten my hair and apply the hairspray, as soon as I spray it, i have to brush it so that it don't go hard and after I brush, I spray some oil on so that it doesn't go hard and doesn't look dry... so far it's been alright.. it's not fully anti-humidity but it gets the job done.. I just got a haircut so let's see how it reacts tomorrow.. because I haven't seen any anti-humidity sprays (only have seen oils and hairspray) I'll just continue purchasing this it'll I do.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by alexkaay

The smell of this is overpowering at first but it doesn't last too long anyway. But this stuff makes my hair super crunchy and hard. If I use less of it, it doesn't work at all and my hair goes flat. I much prefer other hairsprays so I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great stuff. Not sticky, holds perfectly (not too firm, but just right.) I use after I style my hair with the Pantene smoothing cream for medium/thick hair. I am having trouble finding this hairspray lately, and am wondering if Pantene is discontinuing. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jamiedollxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this hairspray.The hold is super and the smell is fantastic.I've actually re-purchased this and it lasts quite a long time.The TRESemme tres two hairspray used to be my fave but since I style my hair everyday I use hairspray to lock in my looks.The hairspray holds the hair well and I curl my hair frequently and by the end of the day I still have bouncy curls.It can get a little hard though if you spray your hair a bunch of times.I would re-purchase TRESemme every month but with this hairspray it lasts me AGES. The costs is under $10 which is super affordable.You can find it at your local drugstores,Walmart,Target,etc. I will definiently re-purchase again if I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this hair spray! Most products have too much smell that lingers long after using. I can't stand that. This one has a light smell that goes away, idoes not make my hair stiff or crunchy, and holds my hair well. I don't know why hair stylists turn there noses up at this product. It's cheap and works great.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Wolfloverii

I really didn't like this hairspray. When I curl my hair and use this, it falls apart in a few hours. I don't like the smell or packaging either. It's hard to spray, because so little comes out at a time. It makes hair crunchy, yet it doesn't work. Will not purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jserrano09

WOW!!!! This hairspray worked wonders on my hair. I was constantly reapplying hairspray until I found this one and I only had to use it once and it kept away my frizzes and added shine to my hair. I absolutely love this hairspray!!!!! Love it!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

NO! I have never been mad at a product until this one. I did my hair less than an hour ago, and it has completely fallen apart. I have NEVER had a hairspray fail so badly (and I usually buy cheap). Now my hair looks dirty and like I don't know how to use a brush. I've used light hold hairsprays that have held my hair better than this junk. Do not buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm super picky when it comes to hairspray. The texture, scent and obviously hold are extremely important to me. I've gone through bottles of Sebastian, SexyHair, Bumble&Bumble, etc in search of the best hairspray and it almost saddens me to think that all I had to do was to go to the drugstore are get this one.
This stuff smells really good, doesn't give you hard crunchy locks, and it does what it says - which is prevents frizz when exposed to humidity. I can curl my hair and the curls will stay in place.
I would definitely check this out if I were you, there is also a formula for thin hair. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Such a great hairspray. Keeps my hair from frizzing out when I step outside. I love it. Has a strong hold but doesn't look like a helmet head. Great price too! I think it was $5.29 or something like that. Doesn't dull your shine like other hairsprays do either.