August 20, 2014 | 1136 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstain

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by isatjexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the 480 shy red.
I am very satisfied with the lipstain!
I have bought it for $ 3.34!!!!:D
I purchased the product because it is just fun and I still like wanted a new lipstick. When I put it on for the first time, wasn't it very pretty and good. But I really get used to it. It makes your lips some dryer. I have myself very thick lips and that makes this the lipstain just more! Still, I think it is a fine product. It remains super sit long and it smells nice too. Ag I can life with a little bit thick lips:)

p.s. I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm from the Netherlands

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Eliiiiissaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I use this product, I over did it. Number 25, Feelin' Rosy came out a dark purple because I used the tip and pressed down. My second try was much better. I used the tip slanted and covered my entire lip in two sweeps across my lip. It's easy to over do it, but they have some gorgeous colors and it smells great.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Lallam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colour of this liptint was very nice and stayed on for a long time.
However, it is very difficult to apply and you have to layer .
It also felt a but drying on my lips. I wouldn't repruchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by NewYearsNewBeginnings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for $8 at a makeup clearance sale (NZ) in the shade 'Feeling Rosy' - the colour is nothing like the packaging; it's actually a lot darker than what I thought it would be but i love love love it! It's the perfect shade for me to do gradient lips!

Downsides to this lip stain is that the packaging is quite average, it's a bit 'bulky' and not overly appealing, it also dries my lips out a little bit (but I could just be dehydrated), but applying lip balm beforehand should fix that. The pen/applicator/tip of the product dries out quite quickly which is a little disappointing ; after a couple of uses it dried out significantly to the point where I was about to throw it out, but I realized if it becomes a bit moist again if you store it downwards (so that that product flows down towards the tip). I can still use it now after a few weeks and I'm super happy.

It has a nice ish scent to it, nothing overwhelming (it ends up fading after a few minutes anyway). Application is easy, layering the lip stain makes the colour more intense - which i like as it means I can switch it up from a natural lip colour to a more vibrant and visible lip colour for day/night looks.

Probably needs reapplication after you eat/drink a heavy meal ; it lasts on my lips ... a good few hours, maybe 4-6 which isn't too bad for me - it does depend on how intense you originally had the colour ; so obviously if I applied 1-2 layers, it would fade a little faster than if I applied 3-6 layers.

This is my second lip stain/tint (i originally use/d Bioglo lip tint) & I'm glad I found it. It's become a favourite of mine even if it's not 100% perfect.

I ended up finding it cheaper online for $4 and I'll definitely be repurchasing/stocking up on 'Feeling Rosy' as well as trialing out a few more colours <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

I bought this in shade 640 In The Buff. First off, the tube would make you think this is a light baby pink, but it's actually a darker rosy berry colour which I actually really like.
But, the application is very patchy and it takes ages to get to a decent result. I can never really get the colour to be 100% even. And after all that effort, lasting power is close to inexistent!
Doesn't dry my lips out, so I added a lippie for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Miss these so much. :( they were better than revlon and covergirl versions. The trick was to dab a little on, & with a wet finger rub the color into your lips. I still use the ones I have and will cry when they're gone. Maybelline has dc'd so many good products in favor of gimmicks. So sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Gameofruth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a pretty good product! The pen concept is great. I also like that the color just sinks into your lips and makes them look like they are naturally colored that way. The only problem I have is that when I bought the product I was expecting it to be much lighter and the cap had me thinking that way, but even still it's easier to wear a darker color when it's in a lipstain. If I buy this product again I'll just buy it in a lighter color. This was my first lipstain and I loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LilBubLea

Out of all lip tints, I find this product to be the best. Its wear is long lasting and the colour ranges are great, one for all occasions. Would definitely buy again for sure.

I'm not a fan of lipstick but without anything my lips are quite pale but this solves my problem. In can not be any happier with this product :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this in berry bitten 45 it very pretty i don't care for lipstick at all so this fit me i would buy again got it off the clarence rack so i got it for little of nothing. First lip-stain so have to try other brands but again for the price. i don't like the package a bit hard to get out but again for the price i would buy it. wish it came with a nice clear lip-gloss but oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 180 "wink of pink".

Flattering, pretty colour and smells of raspberries but useless formulation. Very drying ((I found it had to be used under a lip balm) and the pen itself ran out after 3 or 4 uses. Waste of money.

1 star for the shade and reasonable staying power, but it's just not good enough overall, so I will not be buying again.