September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster - Glow Boosting Pressed Shimmer Bronzer - Medium to Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

I wouldn't say this is my favorite bronzer but it is very pretty! Not too dark or orange, perfect for most I would say!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have TAN, medium - warm toned asian skin (ive been tanning lately) , and i was hoping this would be a great bronzer for me.
Unfortunately, it was not dark enough for my skin color, and when i swatched it on my cheekbones and etc, the color did not show up at all. It just looked exactly like my skin color. The color wasnt dark enough for my skin tone, so i now use it as a all over face powder.
When i apply it all over my face, it looks very smooth, and mattifies it. It lasts for a long time and it does not have alot of shimmer, its just a hint of it. I think the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, and i think it looks sophisticated. I threw away the brush that came with it cause i didnt need it if it was going to be an all face powder.

Overall i find this to be a powder foundation for exactly my skin tone (you can also build it up as well, but it didnt seem to get any darker for me). I suggest this for "FAIR, PALE" Skin colors, then you could really see it. But for us darker ones, it wont show up at all and is just an overall face powder. But i think it works fine as an all face powder, i think it gives me a nice look than those overmattifying powders that make you look dry and cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love itsjudytime from YouTube and she uses this product to contour/bronze. I love my nars Laguna but Ive recently hit pan and I'm always down to find a drugstore alternative. Tried nyc's sunny bronzer, and I hated it. Barely showed up on my nc30-35 so pigmentation was a no.

This product however is amazing!! Its a straight up medium brown shade that has a little bit of shimmer but you cant even see it when you apply it to your face. I use a mac109 brush to contour my face. Love love love. Def would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by test0276

Very good!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

Although I would purchase this product again, I'm kind of on the fence about it.

The packaging is great; it comes with a mirror and a brush and a circular applicator. It's also kind of cool that the product is in "bead" form. However, it does take a lot of product for it to show up on my skin (medium/tan). This product is meant to "boost bronze" so I guess that means that it enhances a tan you may already have, or gives you a bit of a boost. But I feel like when you buy this product at first, you think you're getting a bronzer. It's definitely not dark enough to be a bronzer on medium/tan/dark skin unless you build it up. That's what I found, anyways.

So if you're looking for a bronzer, then it might be best to get one of their Cashmere ones, or a bronzer from a different brand, but I do think this product is give to give a tiny bit if shimmer, and a nice glow to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the light/med shade and med/dark. light/med deposits no color, just a golden shimmer that leaves a pearl/satin glow on my nc40 skintone, makes my skin look airbrushed. I love using it under blush to get a nice glow. Med/Dark is more of a bronzer color. I like to use it at night since it's more intense than light/med. I don't use it as an all over bronzer though because of the shimmer, I have an oily t-zone. The powder has an almost creamy texture, and the shimmer is verrry fine. The brush that is included isn't the softest, but it works great to blend the powder. It's supposed to be a dupe for Guerlain terracotta lady bronzer which was LE and sold for $65, this once costs $15 and there's always a sale. check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Jessma3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

P.F. was on sale and I had read some reviews, good reviews. I got there and debated between Bronze Booster and the palette one that also had good reviews. Since the Bronze Booster apparently had all these health properties to it, I took it, knowing the other one is known for a more natural look.

I used it to contour, I'm a C4 MAC, and this is me at my lightest. I'm also Asian so a bit yellowy but I think more olive undertone. It wasn't too obvious, though you have to blend it and work it up slowly, and it made my cheekbones pop out a bit more (a very light touch of blush from MAC helped). You have to take a step back and work one cheek at a time so you can see that there is indeed a difference, and so you don't end up overdoing it and looking like a clown.

I like it, nice texture and all. I haven't used any other bronzer since I'm new to makeup but I liked it. I saw some photos and was pleasantly surprised. Subtle, yet effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Faustina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really LIKE this bronzer. It is a medium brown shimmery bronzer with no orange in it at all. It is silky in consistancy and looks very pretty on. It gives you a glow for sure. I love the packaging too!! It's super convenient and with a light hand you can you the brush it comes with so you can just throw this in your bag and you have everything you need. If you get these on sale the price is a lot better! Try it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros - very pigmented, mirror at the bottom, can be used as a blush or highlight for darker skintones, WOC friendly.
Cons - hard stiff blush, superDUPER shimmery, bulky packaging because of the awful brush.

I think this would be great for a night out, but not on a day to day basis.