August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Highlighters - Physicians Formula - Mineral Glow Pearls - Bronze Pearl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Mineral Glow Pearls is BEAUTIFUL! I was picking up a powder & saw this.It looked really nice in the packaging.I was thinking it may be too shimmery or frosty.It wasn't! A+ product for a finished look =)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer, I suppose. It gives me a light glow and is a good highlighter. But compared to the dark, pigmented high end bronzers, this doesn't rank very high. It takes a lot of effort to coat my brush with a healthy amount of product. Once I do get enough, it gives a light, subtle effect. I like it, but would have liked a little more pigmenting. This is still a great bronzer, however, and I would pick up again for my drugstore bronzer. I'd like to shop around first before repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I really like this as a highlighter or as an all-over power (in the winter). I have very light skin and it gives me a nice, subtle sheen. It's not my favourite highlighter but it's very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BayJeanette

LOVE! This stuff is great! I have warm skin and this is a beautiful highlighter! Like beautiful!!! I also use it as eye shadow because the pigmentation is great when you use an eyeshadow brush! I really like the packaging even though it's kinda big, it's still so pretty and sleek and the brush is cute! I use it to contour my cheek bones and nose. Try this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by nmc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't really say anything good or bad about this stuff.....it didnt do anything for me. I would apply and apply and apply and it was like putting nothing on my face. But it didnt make me break out or do any sort of damage to my skin, so overall, it just didnt do a solitary thing for me, unfortunately. It's kind of pricey for a drugstore brand. The packaging was sort of bulky but it didnt really bother me. I'm just disappointed that it was such a blah highlighter. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by sarah714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so pretty! I bought mine as a bonus pack for $13 with a blush called "rose pearl". I got a store discount so the price came out to only $10 for the pack. At first theres a thin layer of shimmer on top which was more gold and sparkly. Then after a few uses it toned down, to a gorgeous gold bronze light shimmer! It also comes with a blush, thats a a nice size for application. I will definately repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Canada a few weeks ago. It came with a mini Happy Booster blusher which was a nice surprise. Anyway, this is a wonderful product for the summer.My shade is light bronze pearl . I feel tanned , healthy and happy when I put this on. There's no shimmer . Just a subtle glow that says hello beach face. Aloha!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Tried this once and gave it immediately to my mom. I wanted to use it at a highlight since it is so shimmery... but it just looked so grainy on my skin! And i felt like i had to keep layering and layering it to show up. I know i'm olive complexioned/medium skintoned... but my goodness. Plus, i hate the packaging with that weird pearl nugget on top... what the hell is that. It also has a weird perfumy smell. No no no. I did not like this at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bronzer as a BOGO 50% off at CVS, so the price was around $10. Not so high that I wouldn't buy it, but a little two high for me to buy it without a second thought. Still, the quality is great and its still cheaper than most high end equivalents.

I'm light-medium in skintone and bought Bronze. Normally I buy 'light' bronzers but I wanted to try a darker one since they usually don't show up on me. This one is perfect. The mix of bronze, rose and gold gives a great believable tan that isn't too fake looking. PF does a great job with their minerals- they feather out beautifully and give an amazing glow without obvious shimmer.

The reasons I will continue to buy PF products (mostly blush/bronzer/foundation)- Low $$ compared to HE, Paraben Free, and a lot of their products have excellent sun protection, though not this one.

Reasons not to buy: packaging sucks! Too bulky and cheap looking. Why can't it be fun like the Healthy Wear line? I'm seriously considering de-potting it because it's basically my go-to daily blush, but the packaging is absolutely horrendous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect highlighter for me.nc50/nw44. It gives me such a beautiful glow. It's multi purpose and can be used on the browbone and the inner corners of my eyes as well as my cheeks! It's a bit pricey for the drugstore but they always have coupons on the box. this is a must have in my makeup bag.