NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Pumpkin 852

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/6/2013 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Pumpkin is an amazing color, a bright orange but with a hint of peachy brown. It has the slightest shimmer, but applies nearly matte, with the staying power of a matte lip pencil. It applies smoother and creamier than some of the other purely matte lip pencils.

I usually pair Pumpkin with NYX NYX(507), MAC Vegas Volt, MAC Saigon Summer, and MAC Ravishing. I sometimes use it with Morange to add shape and contour. Under bright orange shades it adds an earthy undertone.

Pumpkin really surprised me. It is my preferred orange colored lip liner. I think it's more versatile than the NYX Orange lip pencil. It blends into bright orange shades but also works for less intense peach and coral shades.

These NYX Slim Lip Pencils are great, I've yet to encounter one that has disappointed me.

on 11/4/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've been looking for a shade of orange/coral. Let me start by telling you that I normally line my lips with my lipstick for seamless color. This shade was so pretty that I had to get it. It's warm and shimmers just enough to impart a pretty pretty glow. The formula is creamy and doesn't pull the lips. Goes on smoothly and the color is so fall/autumn. It's not too orange and I would use it on shades ranging from pale coral to bright orange - quite versatile.

on 6/23/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This was such a great find. To sum it up, a true orange lip liner. Very creamy,and glides easily on my lips. These is a great dupe for MACs Temperate Rising, except a tiny fraction of the cost. I wanted the MAC liner when I saw it, but u refused to pay that price, and I'm so glad I found a great dupe. I use it with Macs Thrills lipstick from Back to the Beach collection. Great combination.

Popular Lip Liners