December 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slim Eye Pencil - 930 Teal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Again I can't love these pencils enough. The consistency is very creamy and they slide right on and when they set the staying power is very good. I've gotten several hours out of these. This color is more yellow based than blue (think true turquoise the stone). I love to use the pencils on my lower lid rather than shadow and these really pop the eye especially when you are wearing neutral shadows. I will be trying other brighter colors because for the price you can get several especially when Ulta is having a sale. I will also say even thought these are pencils they sharpen well and the product has not shrunk away from the pencil which causes the breakage YAY makes these even a better value!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

There is something about this eyeliner that just makes my eyes pop like nothing else. I used to use this a couple years ago but started wearing black liner on my waterline because I felt this was to clownish. I recently have become a bit bored with black & brown eyeliners & found this in my stash. Wow, one swipe & I fell in love with this again. It's great with a brown smokey eye, it gives a nice pop of colour. It won't work with all eyeshadows, but when I use it I love the outcome. Pair it with a neutral blush & lip & it looks wonderful- not clownish at all. This glides easily on the waterline with no tugging. Total must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I bought this an Stila's Teal liquid eyeliner. I returned the Stila eyeliner, but kept this NYX pencil. It goes on nicely and is soft. It doesn't pull like other eyeliners I have used. I am usually not a big eyeliner pencil fan, but the color payoff of this pencil vs. a liquid pen is SO much better. I wear this with a champagne eyeshadow and it is simple and pretty. This color looks great with a tan and goes well with peach blush. Very nice product and makes me interested in buying more NYX colored eyeliners.

This does transfer a bit if you don't set it. It doesn't bother me too much. I have no air conditioning in my car so I am used to makeup melting. I think I will just take the pencil with me in the future if I am that concerned about it.

I recommend you try this pencil out if you are looking for a summery eye look. Just rim that upper lash line, apply mascara and blush...good to go! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by rawse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was hoping for this to be a metallic teal when I bought it online but it ended up being a matte seafoam teal but that's my own fault so I'm not taking that out on the product. NYX's eyeliners are really creamy and I had an easier time getting this one to show up on my upper lash line than their other pencils, so I'm impressed. I'm not really feeling the color though so I wouldn't repurchase. I prefer liquid/cream liners by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product. I recently saw this on Clearance in a Fragrance Outlet store. It was only $2. When I saw it I immediately thought of the eyeliner, Float on By from MACs Back to the Beach Collection. Great consistency, with decent staying power. It's not waterproof but its still good. I've been using it for my lower lash line for a POP of color. I would much rather pay $2 than $14.50. I love MAC, but I love a great dupe, too.