April 21, 2014 | 1415 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Double Intensite - Rose Agate

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Rsanzio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought many of these in many colors over the years. They last like nothing else, the colors are fabulous, and they never look dry or cakey like other products do.

Very pricey but every time I try to buy something cheaper I always come back. Chanel products are stupidly expensive but there are a couple of things they do amazingly well and this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sxs

This stuff lasts ALL DAY. Ok, not through a super greasy lunch, but through, say, a sandwich lunch? Definitely. I love that I can put it on in the morning and not have to think about it until time for me to leave work and go out. My lips don't look cakey dry or anything either. Fantastic and totally worth the money, because I actually really wear less of it that I would if I had to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lilsweetchic123

I went to the Chanel counter the other day just curious to check out some new lip shades. The makeup lady instantly introduced me to this new shade. It's such a gorgeous rosy nude color, almost peachy beige-like. It was my perfect lip shade and best of all, when dried, it doesn't even budge. However, it was way over my budget at that time ($34) so I just went home with it on. However, I had an exact dupe for it: Rimmel Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay #210 in Lustrous Nude. Another reason why I didn't purchase it. But this was a gorgeous shade for warm (or "mac cool" yellow undertone) colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by LILYFISH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these Chanel lippies and I own many. I was exited to try the rose agate as I was looking for a pink rose natural looking lippe for the summer. The quality is great as always and I will use this, but on me, it shows as a peachy nude and not a rose, which is why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. This is probably due to my coloring, Many times, colors turn orange on my skin. Chanel color swatches online for these is always way off. I should have bought this at the Saks counter instead of ordering online. For now, I'll stick with Rose Garnet. For you ladies that have trouble with application of these, apply a very light layer (I dab it on and then spread with a lip brush) then let dry until it is no longer tacky and apply the gloss.