Estee Lauder Color Intensity- Eggshell

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't buy this for myself. My mom bought this for me for Christmas several years ago. She must LOVE me!!!! It came with other Estee Lauder eye shadows like Eggplant, Sky, and Ice Pink (or Pink Ice?). I knew it was a quality product but for some unknown reason I kept forgetting to wear them. I had to consciously force myself to wear them. Maybe the consistency bothered me? There's nothing wrong with this color. It's really beautiful and goes well with every outfit since it's a neutral color.

on 12/14/2005 1:20:00 AM

I like this. Very pigmented. Reminds me of bases such as my MAC vanilla/llama & BBbone :)

on 7/23/2004 5:43:00 AM

I use this all the time as a base eyeshadow. It really brightens my eye area, lays down nicely, stays put w/ no creasing. . . nothing to complain about here. The color really seems to make my brown eyes pop and to give me a wide awake look. So glad I discovered this in a gift with purchase. Would definitely buy again.

on 9/29/2003 11:10:00 PM

Fabulous browbone highlighter! Not too useful for much else, though. Not quite frost but has a little shimmer and sparkle for dimension, but still subtle. Wonderful texture -- why are so many on MUA so critical of EL? This product is almost perfect, but so basic and simple that I can't justify giving it a full five lippie rating, sorry. :)

on 7/21/2003 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the Estee Lauder eyeshadows.
They are so silky and last too!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was one of my first high-end eyeshadows when i was younger, although now it's nothing special it's a basic off-white color that i'm sure everyone uses. But this shade has a special place in my heart because of things i was going through when i had it.

A base color. Nothing special. Can be found in other lines, so w/ a favorite brand.

on 11/23/2002 10:55:00 AM

IT WAS TOO WHITE!!

Off white colour with slight shimmer that goes nicely on browbone area. Smooth consistancy.