October 25, 2014 | 1536 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Jose Eber-Curling Iron, Black, 25mm

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lamerle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i loved this, beautiful curls, no frizz, but after a while my hair started getting very dry and damaged, it looks almost like it's burned. never had this before with a styling tool.
Also the iron is so hot when you accidently touch your skin very briefly with it you instanly burn your skin, and you walk around with a brown patch for a few days. happend to me twice, one time i even had a blister.

use with caution!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i brought this on sale and i love it..
it doesn't leave my hair firzzy what so ever. it tames it and makes it look sihiny and healthy. i also have the flat iron in the same brand and i love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read so many rave reviews for this product on here and on YouTube, and saw so many amazing effects achieved with it, that I decided to splash out and buy it.

Weeel, the curls just aren't lasting for me in the way others claim they are, for them. The volume doesn't stay and the style ends up looking naff. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and perhaps I can improve this with the help of some product or other, so I'm going to continue experimenting - but at the moment I'm less than impressed. I get more volume and a better wave effect with salt spray and a diffuser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Having straight asian hair I find it very hard to curl my hair and for it to last more than 30mins, but I bought this curler and it actually works. Curls stay pretty much until I wash it again so a whole day or 2, although they become looser curls overnight which still looks pretty. Its easy to use because it doesn't have those clamps or like straighteners where you have to have a good technique to make a curl. It takes about 10-15mins for me to do my whole head and I have long coarse hair. Its more than halved the time it used to take with curling tongs or straighteners and with better results. It makes shiny curls which look great but make sure you use a heat spray of serum. I'm very happy with this and I don't need to buy it again because it has a life time guarentee!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Ok, so I ordered this product from a seller on Amazon for a fraction of what it retails in stores and on the brand site for so I am not 100% sure I got the real thing though it seems legit. However, that said, I don't care! I love this curling iron. It gives me the pretty beachy waves I have always tried to get with a regular curling iron and never could. It heats up to a super hot temperature really fast so I find it too drying to use every day but it creates lasting waves in my stick straight and thick hair. Looks nice when styled with a beach salt spray as well. Very "natural" look and no tell tale crimps like a regular curling iron leaves. However, that said, it is rather a pain to use as I have to hold the hair around the iron as there is no clamp. It comes with a heat resistant glove so you don't burn yourself but I find it easier to not use the glove and leave a little bit of the end of the hair out and just be careful. It isn't for every day use as it is time consuming, a bit tricky (though it gets easier with practice) and drying/damaging to hair but it gives amazing results when I want my hair to look really pretty for "going out" nights. So glad I bought this one! UPDATE: took a star off because this really fries my hair and I have found that it doubles the time it takes to curl it and began to feel like a pain in the butt to use. I also managed to burn myself several times which has never happened with a regular curling iron. Still like the product but find myself using it for these reasons less than I expected.