September 30, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Lime Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ashleysizemore19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite lotion! Unlike a lot of lotions, this smells amazing, is natural, benefits your skin, and has a lot of oils so you can even rub this on before you tan! The smell really is SO pure!! All of these fragrances smell amazing, but this one is my absolute favorite. I gave the packaging an average rating because they changed it from a pump to a tube. I worked at a store where these were testers, and lotion was crusted around the lid. Kinda gross. But great product! <333

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product made me fall in love with this brand! This is my husband's favorite desert (key lime pie) and he liked the smell before and after the product was put on my skin. It also hydrates my red/dry upper arms. I would recommend this, and bought other lotions of other scents from this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I was very pleasantly surprised by this body lotion. I've found the 100% Pure products to be an interesting mix. Some of the products are fantastic, but other have weird consistency, packaging, or scent issues. I'm happy to say that those issues were not at all present here. The consistency of this lotion is surprisingly thick, and it sinks into my skin immediately. It's also entirely non-greasy, and I wasn't getting lotion smudges all over my book when I went to bed (definite plus!) The scent is somewhat light, and I was surprised that it didn't smell like straight-up lime. I actually think the scent is more like key lime pie, as there's a slight pastry note that goes along with the lime. For my own use, I'd actually prefer a straight lime scent, but the dessert smell is not so strong as to make this unusable. Overall this is quite a good lotion, much more moisturizing than expected. I do wish that it came in a jar rather than a pump bottle, as I always find it difficult to get the last 20% out of a pump bottle, but overall the product is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Bath & Body Works on sell after Christmas, so the price was great. I'd previously tried 100% Pure's line before and I love that everything's nature and truely pure, no nasty chemicals. The smell with this lime lotion to me is just so decant and yummy, And the smell lasts for a long time on me, I just love the smell that this lotion gives off. I had it one once and my husband said all of a sudden "something smells so good, is it you?" Well it was the lotion not me lol, but IMO most 100% Pure's product's smell yummy and delicous to my nose :)
The lotion seems almost more like a cream to me, thicker then most lotion's, not thin at all. It moisturizes nicely and leaves my skin feeling moist. I said I probably wouldn't buy it again, 1. because I live in the U.K and it's so hard to buy 100% Pure's products over here, otherwise I would glady buy the entire range if I could. 2. I have alot of other lotion's I'd like to try.
I would HIGHLY recommend trying these lotions at least once, in whatever smell attracts you. This lime lotion does remind me of Key Lime Pie, so if you like foody or fruity fragrance's this is a nice one to try. And the lotion has no nasty chemicals, if you are looking for something pure and this lotion is vegan too! All around great!