Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex

Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isopentyldiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Caffeine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Yeast Extract, Polysorbate 40, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Jojoba Alcohol, Isopropyl Jojobate, Isohexadecane, Jojoba Esters, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleic Acid, Sodium RNA, Tromethamine, Squalane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosphingosine, Potassium Sulfate, Tripeptide-32, Phenoxyethanol, Bht, Iron Oxides

on 9/21/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got a sample of this last Fall and used it religiously for a month. Looked in the mirror one day and noticed I had a trail of vertical lines going up across the skin on my oribital bone under my eye! This eye cream damaged my skin and aged it in one month! I don't know what in the world they put in this cream but I'm really ticked off about it! I stopped using this cream after seeing the lines and would not and will not recommend this eye cream to anyone. Awful stuff. The only way I've been able to reduce the look of these lines is by using shea butter FYI.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Lots of girls love this product. But it doesn't do anything for me. It stings my skin around the eyes which is extra sensitive (Lots of eye cream give me the irritation), and it gave me more wrinkles the next day.

on 3/8/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eye cream, or gel, whatever! It's a lovely texture that sinks in nicely into the eye area. It is a gel cream, and it comes with a little applicator, which is nice because I find I use too much product if I just scooped it out with my finger! My eyes end up looking rested and brighter. I think the price is decent, compared to other brands that run in upwards of $100 and up.

on 12/14/2014 2:29:00 PM

I can't see the difference after I used for 3 years, but a lot of people said good things about it.

on 11/25/2014 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I don't see the big deal regarding this serum. I like the ANR serum for the face though. I suffer from dark circles sometimes and this does nothing for them. Its fine as a moisturiser but I'm not willing to pay exhorbitant amounts of money for a little light moisture. Do yourself a favour and dab a tiny drop of sweet almond oil under your eyes. You're probably see better results.

on 11/21/2014 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't have a problem with bags, but as I've gotten older my eyes have sunken in. I'm was looking for a problem to treat that when I saw a couple of beauty gurus on youtube who looked well rested promoting this product. I went out and bought it immediately. The results were that this made my eyes look even more sunken in, so much that my sister even commented on how sunken in my eyes looked. I think this product would be good for someone who has a lot of puffiness or fatty eye bags and that is why I am giving it a 2/5, but for me this just did not cut it. I believe it is a good product, but it just wasn't for me.

on 6/23/2014 8:37:00 AM

I used a tub of this and while it is a nice eye cream which makes my under eye skin soft, it made no difference to my fine lines. I still give it 3 lippies though, as it is a nice product, it just doesn't fulfil it's promises.

on 6/16/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product because it was on discount. I don't have serious problems around the eye area, it's slightly darker but not in unusual way. I just wanted a good eye moisturizer. I've been using this for 4 months, twice a day (morning and night), but it doesn't blow me away.
The texture is like a gel and very light. The color and texture make it feel like a serum, but there were no instructions to put it under eye cream (face serums have instructions like "apply on clean skin before your moisturizer"). So I guess it can be used as serum, and also as eye gel for people who don't like heavy creams on the eye area. I personally use it as is. It's easily absorbed, non-sticky, leaves no stains on the pillow at night, and doesn't cause any irritation.
This product brightened my dark circles, but not dramatically. After about two weeks, it improved the appearance of my dark circles, so I thought that if I'll keep using it, I'll have a major improvement. But it just stays the same since then.
Sometimes I have puffy eyes in the morning, but it disappears very quickly. With this cream I have no puffiness at all. So from my experience it reduces the puffiness, but I can't tell how it's going to work on people that have puffy eyes all day.
I have fine expression lines on the side of my eye, and this cream didn't affect them at all. So I think it's not a good solution for those who want to treat wrinkles.
This cream moisturizes well, but not amazing. I wanted a cream that is more of a moisture boost, but it's not that one. It's still a nice cream, but it doesn't what I'm looking for.
In the end I can say it's a nice eye cream and I love the light texture, but I still want to check other brands. I think it's too expensive for the poor benefits it provides.
If you don't have a limited budget, and you don't have critical problems around the eyes (a bit dark circles and/or some puffiness), it can be the cream for you. But if you're looking for a cream that boosts moisture, or a treatment for fine lines and wrinkles, I think you should check other options.

on 3/25/2014 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I dont always use eye creams, but using advanced night repair serum I was tempted to try the eye complex. Its really good just like the face serum. If u don't want to use eye cream but want to pamper your eyes with a specific moisturizer this will do just fine. Works well as an eye concealer base, eyes feel soft and moisturized all day. an estee lauder classic and must.

on 3/18/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eye cream, it's not too heavy and not too light just perfect for my sensitive med-dry eyes. I have serious dark circles and been on the hunt for a perfect eye cream for years, a friend recommended this to me and it has become my HG item. After two weeks of use I've seen the my eyes became firmer and the dark circles has slowly lightened. Despite the high price tag of EL products, it's worth every penny because of the amazing result. Will def. recommend to others.