April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I dont always use eye creams, but using advanced night repair serum I was tempted to try the eye complex. Its really good just like the face serum. If u don't want to use eye cream but want to pamper your eyes with a specific moisturizer this will do just fine. Works well as an eye concealer base, eyes feel soft and moisturized all day. an estee lauder classic and must.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by miffy11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream, it's not too heavy and not too light just perfect for my sensitive med-dry eyes. I have serious dark circles and been on the hunt for a perfect eye cream for years, a friend recommended this to me and it has become my HG item. After two weeks of use I've seen the my eyes became firmer and the dark circles has slowly lightened. Despite the high price tag of EL products, it's worth every penny because of the amazing result. Will def. recommend to others.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by PerfectManicure

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Some background on me: I'm 33 years old and have some fine lines around my eyes (when I smile) as well as puffiness and bags (these only appeared in the past year or less) and I have dark circles (I was born with these).

I bought the Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex because first of all Estee Lauder is a well established and reputable brand and second because I wanted to address all of the things that EL's description of this product said it would. And I do like all things luxurious and feminine.

What it promises to address (as retrieved from EL's website): Fine lines, Wrinkles, Puffiness, Dark circles, Dryness, Uneven skin tone.

My personal experience: I used this product day and night until it was done, which took many months (but I can't remember how much just now - I want to say 6 months).

The texture is part serum, part gel; very smooth and easy to glide on and not at all sticky or tacky, which is the case with many gel products. It's very fast absorbing and you can easily apply your makeup over this (although don't rub and massage your concealer too vigorously because you will get little "crumbs" of eye gel/concealer all over).

My fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness, and uneven skin tone have not at all improved and in fact are worse than when I started using this product. I didn't want to immediately attribute my problems to this product because admittedly I had these issues before using it, which is why I bought it in the first place. I do have to admit that I now have crepiness under my eyes, which I never did before, and I believe it is due to the lack of moisturization and hydration properties of this product. Although EL advertises hyaluronic acid, the Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex seems to contribute and even cause crepiness.

Overall Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex was a disappointment to me. It didn't perform on any of its promises (not a single one) and even caused under eye crepiness. So of course I will not be repurchasing or recommending this product to anyone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$55 USD / .5oz. Nice gel texture absorbs well into the skin and isn't sticky. It seemed very moisturizing, but I didn't notice anything dramatic changes in my skin, even though I used this for close to 6 months. If you can afford it, it's a very nice moisturizing cream, but don't expect anything dramatic.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarahcelik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not work for me....,

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by sjessiii

I have been using this for around 2 months. This gel-like cream is very easy to be absorbed. I have to admit that it reduces my eye bag puffiness and darkness. However, it's too expensive to repurchase again as I think it did nothing to my fine lines (I am in my early 20s with fine lines T_T ). Not sure if it promised to reduce any fine lines though. If you have enough budget and aiming to reduce puffy and dark eye bags only, this item is for you. This is good as it does not cause me any milia seeds. I am now still hunting for other better eye creams which could reduce my fine lines and also with the benefits that this cream gives.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This serum is not as moisturizing as Advanced Night Repair serum, which is sufficiently moisturizing for my dry and sensitive skin, including the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My sister in law gave me a sample of this from her Estee Lauder counter and I love it. You only need a pee size amount if that and I've found after about 2 weeks of using this my fine lines under my eyes have slowly started to even out and my dark eyes look a tad brighter and over all the skin around my eyes just feels great and I don't get that clumping of my makeup under my eyes anymore. I would recommend this to other people, but I don't know if i would repurchase this as it is fairly pricey (almost 70$ a bottle!)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by SmileSmily

I think this product do helped me heal my damaged skin a couple of months ago, is helped me bright my skin . but I think the ANR eye cream is better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As a serum, this is supposed to be used very sparingly and under eye cream - I'm convinced many other reviewers are not doing this, hence the dryness issues. I am very pleased with the results this serum is giving me, particularly with my very dark, hereditary under eye circles which no other product I've tried has managed to work on, although it only lightens them a tiny but it's more than anything else I've used. I normally use an amount the size of two grains of rice (seriously) for each eye. When my eyes are drier I use a bit more, but I slather on the eye cream and not this serum. UPDATE: The only problem is the price and for this reason I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.