November 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Elvive Full Restore 5 Repairing Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by avfriend

Very happy results-wise. Struggling to grow out bleached and dyed hair without breakage, this mask softens my hair and gives it shine without adding weight. Very unhappy with the ingerdients, however, as it makes my sensitive skin go CRAZY. Have started using with gloves... Packaging's great because you can scoop every last bit out. Very underrated product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MacMegan33

I love the whole El Vive Restore 5 and 5+ line! I have fine but a lot, wavy naturally dark blonde hair which is more prone to breakage that I tend to highlight and dye light blonde often. My hair is damaged from dying chemically, and from sunshine and sea salt/ocean water from living/visting by and around the beach. I love hands down the shampoo from this line I see myself buying that shampoo for the rest of my life-great effin' shampoo!
The conditioners let me by saying-are on another level. For drug store cheaper brand, there simply amazing. The hydrolyzed wheat complex thing or whatever is awesome, I feel like the lather is seriously delivering the conditioner deep inside the hair and rebuilds it! I spend the whole two minutes working the product into my hair in the shower and clip it up while shaving. I leave it on for 10+ minutes after deeply massaging it into my hair. The masque was a little bit more expensive than the restore 5 conditoner but I have been wanting to try it and it didn't let me down. A little on the thin side like all the products from this line, but working them in is like dream.
My hair is seriously so shiny from using this line. My hair often kind of ends up feeling like hay after the day is up and with this my hair stays soft all day long. Lives up to the name- restores the hair inside out. Smells good, and get a lot of complements. Love the smell honestly. Good value, great hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ellielikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is great, even though I've only used it a couple of times I have been impressed every time!

This mask makes my hair so shiny and smell really good. I really like the smell of this product, though if you don't like strong perfume smells then this probably isn't for you.

The only problem that I have with this mask is that it doesn't hydrate my hair it's still pretty much the same. But like I said it makes my hair shiny and smell good so if you think your hair doesn't need too much moisture but shine and fragrance then you should definitely try this.

Hope this helped :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love trying out new hair treatments as I bleached and dyed my hair for a long time. I have now gone back to brunette and my hair is a lot healthier, but I still like to use a mask at least once a week to maintain the softness and help the ends. I found this treatment to be less than average. It was really hard to wash out and I felt like there was so much product still in my hair even after rinsing for so long. I felt it weighed down my hair, and I really couldn't tell any difference in softness or shininess after it dried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Leaves your hair silky after use and easy to brush. I bleached my hair and found knots a nightmare but I used this after washing my hair with a regular shampoo and it was much much easier to manage..no pain from tugging! I don't think there was much gained from long term use in terms of how my hair looked or felt though. But its a great buy that I'll get again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG for me now.A 2 minute mask that delivers deep conditioning .I have battled tangles since highlighting alters the natural hair and tried many leave ins, "detanglers" etc to no effect. This is the first one I have hit on to get rid of tangles at nape. Since its a 2 minute system, I use it to replace regular conditioner. On sale, this is a bargain so stock up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome product. I've used alot of hair treatments which always end up creating icky buildup which in turn dries my hair and makes it hard. This turned my dry frizz into soft silky waves. It's rich, nourishing and reasonably priced. I've gotten to a point where I don't condition. I just shampoo and use the hair mask for a minute or two. The only con about the product is that it takes a while to wash out because your hair feels really slippery. Using too much can make your greasy, and heavy. I use just enough for my shoulder length hair and then make sure that I rinse out thoroughly with cool water.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by 1uella

Makes my very dry, curly, thick hair feel very silky after washing, and results last until next wash. Would give 5 stars if it wasn't such a temporary effect on me. Much prefer the Kerastase ForcIntense which I recently reviewed, but use this in between those treatments as it's one of the best on the high street.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this hair masque.
It makes my hair soft and healthy looking, without making them look or feel greasy. My hair feels clean much longer after using this masque.
It also smells gorgeous and it doesn't irritate my scalp. I use it once a week and I'm very tempted to use it more often, but I'm afraid it would lose it's "power" then so I'm going to stick to my once a week -routine.
I just used the whole tub and I'm going to buy a new one. Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This deep conditioner is meant to reduce hair breakage/fall, dryness, roughness, dullness and split ends. After finishing the tub, I noticed my hair would feel much softer after each use (usually once a week), and looked a little shinier. At the tips of my hair where it gets the driest, I would apply the most product and apply less product near the roots. There is a noticeable difference with continued use and a small amount goes a long way. At times when I used too much, it made my hair feel a bit more greasier and would also take longer to rinse off. I use a small dollop for my shoulder length hair and an entire tub lasted me almost 3 months (using once a week). Pretty inexpensive too and I prefer the tub packaging since it lets you scoop out every last drop.