September 21, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Intense i-color 032 trio for blues

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I am quite satisfied with this eyeshadow! I do not have blue eyes, I have brown, but I tend to stray from suggested colors and I bought this trio. First off, I love the colors; a taupe, navy blue and a light pink. They also seem to vary by pigmentation; the pink is the least pigmented while the taupe and navy blue have great color payoff. These colors are pretty blendable; a bit on the chalky side, but still very nice. The staying power (with primer) is good, and I have not experienced fading or fallout. It is also a cheap trio, for about $5. You do get a lot of eyeshadow for that price. It is a great trio, but not just for blue eyes; I personally believe this could work with any eye color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by erinelaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Picked this up at Big Lots for two bucks. Worth every penny and then some for the holographic pale pink highlighter, and the other two shades are nice as well. The blue contour shade makes a great liner, enhances light eyes without overpowering. This is a great palette not necessarily just for blue eyes only, but for cool-toned, pale-skinned types in general. The eyecolor-themed trios have been more miss than hit for me, but this one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Llorelei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette makes it soooo easy to get out the door in the morning. I don't have to think about combining shades, it's all right there for me. I LOVE the light pink highlighter, I use it both for under my brows and along the tops of my cheekbones for an extra shimmer. I do find that it doesn't play up my eye color as well as some of the other Almay eye color sets, but I still really enjoy the smokey look it gives me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very lovely colors... the light pink highligher shade is.....holographic? It has a beautiful shimmer and blends perfectly with the taupe shade. The dark dark blue is wonderful as an eyeliner. I am all thumbs with eye looks, and this trio even makes it easy for me. Lovely, subtle colors that look great on a PPP like me. Also wears pretty well. This is my go-to everyday look for my office job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear this almost exclusively, however I also have Bring Out the Blues and Play Up the Blues as well, which I'll wear if I'm wearing a browner color outfit, because they have brown in those trios and look nice with the brown liner and brown mascara...however, more often that not, I wear this pallette. There's a pretty iridescent pink, a shiny steel gray and a deep navy blue with some sheen to it for the crease. I use an eyeshadow primer then put all the shadows on with my BE Quick Color and Crease shadow brush, then use my big BE Blending brush to make them look flawlessly applied. Finish up with the Intense i-color black eyeliner and mascara and I'm good to go...Love it. I get tons of compliments on my makeup up every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by purpleorchid027

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this trio! I'd been looking for the perfect trio to highlight my greyish blue eyes and this is it. Just the right amount of shimmer. The shadows are soft and have great pigment. It really makes blue eyes pop. I use a soft bristled eyeshadow brush and blend. The sponge applicators in any eyeshadow are for the birds. Stays on well, but if I use urban decay eyeshadow primer first, it really sticks. Plus, no irritation at all. This and Dior are my top picks. It might just be my new HG at a much better price point!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by husveges

Glittery. Not much else to say. I loved two of the shades in the quad... just has the kind of big glitter that shows up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by samhoney

Oh, my gosh!!! I am sooooooooooooo in **LOVE** with this palette!!

The colors are an iridescent pink, a taupe gray and a very dark blue. The dark color, which is the contour of the palette, is not quite as pigment as it looks but it is fairly pigmented and is to my satisfaction. The pink highlight is not very pigmented but it does not necessarily need to be. The star of the palette is the taupe gray, which is very pigmented.

I use a primer and the payoff is fantastic. I am very happy with this palette and it makes my eyes POP. Mine are naturally bright turquoise, so they are blue/green and not a true blue/gray blue, but I love the way this palette makes my eyes appear, so I'm going to use it exclusively. Took one lippie off for the pigment.

Dare I say this is my HG shadow palette? I think I will!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice. The medium and dark color can be applied very lightly for a more natural look, or heavier for a more dramatic look. It really does enhance the blue and is very versatle. Looks really nice with a grey liner pencil (which happened to come free with it).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this trio specifically for the pale pink highlight shade, but I am very impressed with all three shades, and very impressed with the quality overall. I love the soft texture and rich color payoff. I honestly think these are better quality than many of the HE e/s I own (specifically NARS and MAC, which tend to be very sheer).

I didn't think blue eyes could get away with such cool-toned pinks and violets, but it works. Hats off to Almay