November 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Conditioner - Sebastian - Light Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

Edit: I take back the positive points listed below. It feels like I've washed my hair with cheap shampoo when I use this. Some build up, more difficult to style, and my hair feels stiffer than usual. Ugh. Am currently trying to give this away. Don't waste your money, buy Redken or Paul Mitchell.

I use this with the Shampoo, so the review is for both. I have fine, color treated hair with little volume. I'm a high end shampoo whore, and use Paul Mitchell, Redken, Matrix Biolage, Nexxus, Bedhead, Aveda... The list goes on (I may or may not have an addiction).

Among those, this just ranked fair. I was hoping it would perform better, as it has pretty good reviews, but is was just OK. It's a pretty standard shampoo and conditioner - definitely better than your Pantene variety - but it doesn't do anything special for my hair. PM's Strength shampoo and Moisture conditioner (my favorite combo) makes my hair much softer, more hydrated, and slightly less greasy after two days. If you're looking for a fabulous basic shampoo and conditioner, I would definitely recommend the Paul Mitchell instead, as I'm also slightly nervous this gives me some dander (my scalp is very prone to it).

Bottom line: I think I'm going to try to sell this to someone, because although it still performed decently, I have a much better stock of shampoos and conditioners in my arsenal. If you're looking for a nice light combo, buy PM's Strength line instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by kariin

I used this a while ago, togehter with the Light Shampoo from Sebastian, so this is a review from both of them. The result is great, shiny and goodlooking lengths with a long-lasting, clean feeling at the scalp.
The negative about this, and the reason I didn't give it the highest grade, is that the shampoo probably was to strong for me. After using it for a couple of weeks, my scalp started itching. It didn't stop before I chose to use another shampoo.
At last, the shampoo was good, but if you have a sensitive scalp, it's not for you. The conditioner is very good, and great for fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by CGE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this conditioner along with its matching shampoo for the last month and a half. If I'd writtem this review after the first week of use, I would given it a terrible rating as it left my hair feeling dry and gluggy. However, I did persist with using this and my hair seems to have a lot more body and shine to it and I'm getting fewer split ends than before. Also, I'm now getting comments on how soft and shiny my hair is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this conditioner together with the matching shampoo, thinking the combo would be perfect for my fine, but abundant, chemically treated hair. The conditioner itself is decent enough. It is light and creamy, yet not runny, and a little goes a long way. It detangles my otherwise very prone to tangling hair in a nice way. But then to the cons, and reasons why I won't repurchase. The packaging of this is quite impractical. It is a bottle which is designed to be left upside down, with the cap down. Well, if you leave it in the shower, like most people would normally do, the cap is filled with water, which is very annoying. *edit* I notice that they have changed the cap now, to a more standard flip top cap.