Lancome Color Design Filigree

3.7

on 1/30/2011 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I actually got this in a quad, and I love the colour for a highlight when i'm wearing a strong look, or for the base of a neutral eye.

on 7/7/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this shade from a holiday palette from a few years ago and it's a good highlight shade, but it's too light to use as a lid shade for my NC35 skin. It's a frosty light yellow gold color that has pretty sheer pigmentation. Although it's sheer, it's still pretty smooth and creamy, just not as much as other shadows, like the previous reviewer said. It's only an alright shade for me since I don't really use highlight shades that often.

on 6/19/2010 3:15:00 PM

Well, I think my search is over for the perfect shimmery YLBB shadow. Filigree is a beautiful iced gold color with a good amount of shimmer, but it's not over the top frosty unless you apply it very heavily. It's a perfect wash for neutral to warm PPPs like myself, and it really brings out the gold specks in my green eyes. I could see it being a nice brow bone highlighter for those with medium skin tones. My only gripe is that the formula is not as smooth as Becca, Korres, or Sue Devitt shadows, but the color is perfect. It's also a bit on the sheer side, but that's a plus in my situation as I was looking for a sheer, YLBB shade to use on those minimal make-up days.